Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I think you guys are giving way too much credence to the feeling of the small folk mattering. The lords of the realm never give a shyt about what the small folk think, nor do the small folk care that much about what is going on with the lords, other than how it effects them. I'm sure there are supporters of either side, but no commoner is going to rebel against the throne because their favorite royal wasn't crowned. There's nothing in it for them. We're talking about a place where talking shyt about the king can get your tongue cut, and all they need is hearsay to do it.

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Didn't that guard that was helping auntie Rhaenys escape say that the dragon pit was heavily guarded. She most likely had to fight her way out after she got to Meyles and her armor.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Didn't that guard that was helping auntie Rhaenys escape say that the dragon pit was heavily guarded. She most likely had to fight her way out after she got to Meyles and her armor.
I think he said that going to the dragon pit is what they would expect you to do, but I don't think he realized the crowning ceremony was happening right then and there. Once she realized how distracted everyone was she went for it.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
I think he said that going to the dragon pit is what they would expect you to do, but I don't think he realized the crowning ceremony was happening right then and there. Once she realized how distracted everyone was she went for it.
Either way I understand why Auntie made a spectacle. They were imprisoning and killing other Nobles and Royals who didn't bend. They drew first blood. Rhaenys had to let them know where her house stood.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
When you look up who Otto Hightowers wife is or Who Alicents mom is it says "unknown".

Assuming Alicents mother wasn't Targaryen, wouldn't that make her children less Targaryen than Rhaeneezys children since Queen Aemma was full Targaryen and Viserys is full Targaryen? The Strong boys have an extra dose of Targaryen blood through their maternal mema Aemma.

Also how does nobody know who Alicents mama is? Was her mother a whore? Is that why her daddy pimps her out and she be selling Flintstone feet on the side? Is that why she is trying so hard to be super religious and anti sex now? Because she's secretly the daughter of one of Ottos old hoes?

Otto has brown hair while Alicent has red hair. She had to have got her red hair from this mysterious woman right? So she couldn't be Targaryen.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Rhaenys doing that dumb shyt has made me team green. bytch legit killed several hundred people if not a thousand.

“Queen who never was” THANK GOD bytch WTF

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think you guys are giving way too much credence to the feeling of the small folk mattering. The lords of the realm never give a shyt about what the small folk think, nor do the small folk care that much about what is going on with the lords, other than how it effects them. I'm sure there are supporters of either side, but no commoner is going to rebel against the throne because their favorite royal wasn't crowned. There's nothing in it for them. We're talking about a place where talking shyt about the king can get your tongue cut, and all they need is hearsay to do it.

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
They weren't left in peace tho. Some bytch killed over a hundred just to make a grand entrance. lol
I thought the a big consideration of succession is because 'the people' won't accept a woman as Queen?