Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
They weren't left in peace tho. Some bytch killed over a hundred just to make a grand entrance. lol
I thought the a big consideration of succession is because 'the people' won't accept a woman as Queen?
"They never are."
The point is their feelings never really matter.

It's not "the people" as in the common folk, but "the people" as in the lords of Westeros. And really that's just some bullshyt from the greens to justify their treason. Yeah, there will be those who are upset about serving under a woman, even some who try to make secret plots, but no house in the realm is going to raise up against dragons. If the greens weren't such treasonous scumbags and married into Rhaenyra's side like she proposed, no chance in hell a single house is brave enough to go to war against them.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna wait but the I remember these cacs are egregious with the spoiling. Gonna be all over youtube thumbnails, mfs gonna be yelling out the leaks in Valorant coms and shyt :unimpressed:its harry potter all over again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"They never are."
The point is their feelings never really matter.

It's not "the people" as in the common folk, but "the people" as in the lords of Westeros. And really that's just some bullshyt from the greens to justify their treason. Yeah, there will be those who are upset about serving under a woman, even some who try to make secret plots, but no house in the realm is going to raise up against dragons. If the greens weren't such treasonous scumbags and married into Rhaenyra's side like she proposed, no chance in hell a single house is brave enough to go to war against them.
I'm saying killing innocent people just to (make a point I guess?) is pretty stupid and immoral as whatever you think of the treacherous Greens are doing.
Common folk may not matter to these high lords but seeing a high born person kill a bunch of them isn't endearing to the audience. I'm pretty agnostic on who wins this beef.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I'm saying killing innocent people just to (make a point I guess?) is pretty stupid and immoral as whatever you think of the treacherous Greens are doing.
Common folk may not matter to these high lords but seeing a high born person kill a bunch of them isn't endearing to the audience. I'm pretty agnostic on who wins this beef.
Bro, you're preaching to the choir. I thought that scene was dumb as hell and made no sense. I was just responding to the posts I saw about "winning the PR battle" and all the comments about the small folk I've seen in this thread.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I know the show runners are doing everything in their power to make it seem like alicent’s children are hightowers pretending to be targaryens but like they’re legit targs. They all have dragons. Even the helaena and aegon.

They’re not legit because viserys didn’t go that way with succession, not because they don’t have dragons or some shyt. Seen some nikkas who legit didn’t know aegon had one because they never showed it. Helaena too.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I was gonna wait but the I remember these cacs are egregious with the spoiling. Gonna be all over youtube thumbnails, mfs gonna be yelling out the leaks in Valorant coms and shyt :unimpressed:its harry potter all over again
Bruh it was crazy with the rings of power one:sadcam:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah the common folk are just GTA non playable characters in the shyt. Like when the Sept of Baelor blew up in game of thrones the kill count must have been crazy high.