Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Some bytch killed over a hundred just to make a grand entrance.
These the same people that take pleasure in making their young fight to the death in battle royales. I'm happy Rhaenys ran them over like
Clueless Oops GIF - Clueless Oops My GIFs

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I been holding for 7 weeks since episode 3. Bout to binge the season and then the finale sunday. :ahh:ik a book reader so i know all the spoilers. I would recommend if you do a search on this show to do it on incognito mode cause if you do and then enter instagram or any social media you would get spoiled in the comments people are shooting spoilers left and right. But this story is so good that even with spoilers its a spectacle. Be safe outchea

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ass twitter posting all kinds of videos from the leak. I was like where is this shyt coming from then I checked my leak site and sure enough, it was there.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Someone added the book dialogue to the green council screencaps from the show. Click if you're interested to see how the green council plays out in the book, and how the characterization has changed.
FfjW8EmXkAEFWb-

FfjW8chXoAIBsDq

FfjW81LWIAI4Br1

FfjW9NFXEAEmrr3

FfjXx8_X0AAk49k

FfjXySpXkAIfjrk

FfjXysHXEAYDohd

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was 10/10. The quality online is basically HBO max clear just no subtitles. So you may have to rewind a couple times to catch something said but very minimally. HBGOAT did it again. Majority of stuff in theaters don't have this quality material.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finale was 10/10. The quality online is basically HBO max clear just no subtitles. So you may have to rewind a couple times to catch something said but very minimally. HBGOAT did it again. Majority of stuff in theaters don't have this quality material.
you have a link you could share?