Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
How they arent banned from this thread is wild

One guy even went as far to say one shows up next season :gucci: and he with the shyts :gucci:

How is that not a blatant spoiler :gucci:
Bro, I don't want any spoilers in this thread, and I don't think they should do that either, but... how the fukk is it a spoiler to name a character who shows up next season? Like, I get saying "they're going to take out everyone" or some shyt like that is a spoiler, but to say their name and mention that they exist? The fukk?

Is it a spoiler that the Wakanda Forever trailer lets you know Namor is going to be in the movie? You're going overboard.

For sure you're going to hear about the casting of the character in the news before they ever show up on the show.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bro, I don't want any spoilers in this thread, and I don't think they should do that either, but... how the fukk is it a spoiler to name a character who shows up next season? Like, I get saying "they're going to take out everyone" or some shyt like that is a spoiler, but to say their name and mention that they exist? The fukk?

Is it a spoiler that the Wakanda Forever trailer lets you know Namor is going to be in the movie? You're going overboard.

For sure you're going to hear about the casting of the character in the news before they ever show up on the show.
Because this thread about the show, not the books. We the show viewers dont even know that character exists or what they about.

To say a character, that we do not know about, is popping up next season and will be one of the best warriors ever (based on what yall read in the books) is 100% a spoiler

I must be confused, was this character in a trailer like namor was? What a stupid fukking post you just hit submit on

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Because this thread about the show, not the books. We the show viewers dont even know that character exists or what they about.

To say a character, that we do not know about, is popping up next season and will be one of the best warriors ever (based on what yall read in the books) is 100% a spoiler

I must be confused, was this character in a trailer like namor was? What a stupid fukking post you just hit submit on
My guy I don't know the book story either. The fukk are you talking about? Why are you always so hostile all the time? I don't know what the fukk you're thinking calling anything stupid. Everyone in this thread has seen how dumb you are and how much difficulty you have comprehending the show every week.

How does knowing a character exists or not spoil anything? If someone told you Daemon was a bad ass before the show came out, what would it have spoiled for you?

Just shut the fukk up please. :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know what the fukk you're thinking calling anything stupid. Everyone in this thread has seen how dumb you are and how much difficulty you have comprehending the show every week.
not this coming from the guy asking if the night king was targaryian or if because the dragon was dead on why he could control the dragon :bryan:

How does knowing a character exists or not spoil anything?

:gucci: you sound stupid as fukk man. And it wasnt just that he existed, but they said what season he arrives, and who he is to that family and how busy he gets with the sword :gucci: why dont you just go post in the spoiler thread if you want to know about future characters and what value they may bring to the show in the future? :gucci:

How does knowing a character exists or not spoil anything?

Daemon, whose in the trailer? That they showed? How would that be a spoiler ? :gucci:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
not this coming from the guy asking if the night king was targaryian or if because the dragon was dead on why he could control the dragon :bryan:
... The fukk are you talking about? I never said anything like that. You can't even comprehend posts on this forum.

You need to take it down several notches and grow the fukk up. Just fukking relax, bro. People in this thread have been mostly cool, and then you come in here with your hostile ass energy over some stupid shyt.

Seriously, just shut the fukk up. Everyone here sees you make a fool of yourself every week. It doesn't matter how many smileys you use, we all see the dumb shyt you post.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
... The fukk are you talking about? I never said anything like that. You can't even comprehend posts on this forum.

You need to take it down several notches and grow the fukk up. Just fukking relax, bro. People in this thread have been mostly cool, and then you come in here with your hostile ass energy over some stupid shyt.

Seriously, just shut the fukk up. Everyone here sees you make a fool of yourself every week. It doesn't matter how many smileys you use, we all see the dumb shyt you post.
youre the only one that every cries about my posts cause you a straight bytch, been on my dikk since the 1st day this dropped :scust:

also multiple other posters have complained about the future character spoilers, but in true bytch fashion you just focusing on my posts

you gonna have to put me on ignore because ima call you a straight bytch every time you post bytch :pacspit:

You want to use stupid ass movie analogies ? Ok. Creed 3 trailer just dropped. Rocky wasnt in it. Now if someone said oh Rocky shows up half way through the movie, that would be a spoiler, right? STUPID fukk

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
youre the only one that every cries about my posts cause you a straight bytch, been on my dikk since the 1st day this dropped :scust:

also multiple other posters have complained about the future character spoilers, but in true bytch fashion you just focusing on my posts

you gonna have to put me on ignore because ima call you a straight bytch every time you post bytch :pacspit:
Call me whatever you want, bro. I don't care about you.

Anyway.

I was watching this video

In the beginning he mentions that Aegon was looking for reassurance in hearing that his father and mother loved him, which he didn't get, then when he is crowned he sees the whole crowd cheering for him and he relishes in the love. I didn't pick that up on my watch. I was thinking he was going to continue to run from being king and try to shirk his responsibility, but now I'm thinking he's going to lean into it hard. He might become a menace, especially with all the deviancy we see from him.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I fell back & let breh cook since he clearly on a different type of time.:hubie:
I genuinely don't understand how anything i said was controversial though.

I said Dayne+ magic sword has the advantage. Because it's magic.

I just don't know what's crazy about saying a guy who's 6⁶, knocking on 300 lbs and famed for his strength and skill at arms(this means with various weapons) has the edge against other smaller men since he's typically using a hammer and they're using swords.

Like, historically we know swords were secondary weapons.

Most knights irl used arms that prioritized blunt force trauma, especially as armor got more elaborate and durable.

So how am I on a different kinda time to say that a massive man, strong as hell and proven to be viciously skilled, using a blunt force weapon has the edge against guys primarily using poor weapons for heavily armored foes?

Against wildlings in furs? Yeah, swordsmen will cut them to bits.

Against a man in full plate armor with a hammer? Good luck with that.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Literally every time I look at this thread, it's somebody either spoiling or crying about spoiling.

tenor.gif

WOAT Film Room thread for sure.

Daps
Tell me this…why does the line of succession go from Rhaenyra to Jace?

If she dies shouldn’t it go to Aegon (the main one, it seems like everybody names their son Aegon in this shyt) as he’s the son of Vizzy T the peaceful?
It goes to the first born on the current ruler.

When Charles dies, it goes to William. When he dies, it goes to his son George, not Prince Harry. It would only go to Harry if William, and all his kids died, or abdicated. The children of the first born push the siblings down the line of succession.