Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there are spoilers from the books and grom GOT and apparently theres gonna be a 2 year wait for next season, I'm advicing all my brehs to just read The Princess and the Queen, its only like 100 pages long and much better to read the full story than getting spoiled by a YOutube short
I never been able to read fiction but I might have to try this. Is this the best place to start if I’ve seen all of game of thrones and this season of dragons

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was entertained at first but this episode was another example of how much the time jumps and underbaked characters have hurt the show. It’s a penultimate episode yet we’re spending significant time following random twins and having impactful scenes with Mysaria when we barely know these characters. It’s like they’re chasing these big moments while focusing on under developed characters and it’s such a weird creative decision. The goofy stare down at the end is the perfect example because it made no sense. Why not have Rhaenys sneak out or fight her way out under the fire of archers or other dragon riders?

I mean, we got scenes of a fukking foot fetish and a child fighting ring, but no funeral scene for Vicerys? And this manufactured tension of them looking for Aegon didn’t land at all for me (because it made no sense).

I’m still gonna watch but I really hope they slow things down after racing through this season for whatever reason.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
If I have one complaint about this show is the way it’s shot. The shots are too dark for no reason. I’m constantly playing around with the picture settings during the show.

I just looked it up and turns out that the show runner for HOD is the director of The Long Night episode.

Has he ever spoken on why the shots for that episode and HOD are shot this way?

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Cole…..he's an honorable dude.
:gucci:

The nikka who himself was probably 18-19 at the time got seduced by a 13 year old girl….and hides behind “it was her command” ?

And then tried to convince her to break her oath and duties to elope with him?

The nikka that been taking out his pettiness on some little children?

The nikka who not only supported treason and insurrection…but also killed the dude who spoke out against it with his bare hands?

:mjlol: Naw he definitely ain’t in that Ned Stark ring of honor class. nikka would probably be beheaded in Winterfell if he wasn’t a Kingsguard.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I want the Jon Snow fresh furs :ohlawd:

image.jpg

The drip went so hard that homie went south and was still wearing this in 85 degree weather :wow:
85 degrees in the south? :what:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The nikka who himself was probably 18-19 at the time got seduced by a 13 year old girl….and hides behind “it was her command” ?

The nikka who not only supported treason and insurrection…but also killed the dude who spoke out against it with his bare hands?

:mjlol: Naw he definitely ain’t in that Ned Stark ring of honor class. nikka would probably be beheaded in Winterfell if he wasn’t a Kingsguard.

RHAE WAS 18

STOP MAKING shyt UP.

ALL OF THAT HAPPENED
WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR
HER TO FIND A MAN TO MARRY.
:devil:
:evil:

leoc

All Star
Daps
Ppl keep asking why Rhaenys didn’t kill her own family like we didn’t witness Jamie being shytted on for several seasons for being a kingslayer/kinslayer

And he did it to a nikka that went crazy

:unimpressed:

jamie was a kingsguard, sworn to protect the king, rhaenys situation isn't similar at all, shes not sworn to aegon, alicent and them :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

what was he gonna do - say no? how was that gonna play out

rhae raped that man lmao

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’m still #TeamBlack but Aemond’s lowkey gained a fan in his interaction with Cole.

He’s going to be the one everyone loves to hate after the season finale.

Yea Aemond gets my respect, he has the intellect, the ruthlessness and the physical strength to be a GOAT level conqueror. If it wasnt for Daemon Id be fully rocking with Aemond but Daemon is the father of his style and hes more entertaining. The constant level of disrespect he exudes puts him over for me :pachaha: