Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I want the Jon Snow fresh furs :ohlawd:

image.jpg

The drip went so hard that homie went south and was still wearing this in 85 degree weather :wow:

Dat SnowDrip :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

ITS LITERALLY THE SAME
THING AEGON DID WITH
THE NANNY...

IF RHAE WAS A MAN
USING HIS POSITION OF POWER
TO HAVE SEX WITH THE HELP
THE ENERGY WOULD BE
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

:devil:
:evil:

got left fiending by another noble in a whore house - comes back in the middle of the night ":birdman: take that shyt off"

energy is wiiiild different for girl boss rhae rhae

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
One thing I'm definitely enjoying about the show is the fact that they now believe in the ip enough to mostly just take it for what it is.

DD never did so they made everyone superhorny and leaned into the nudity.

Outside of the brothel scene with young Rhaenyra and the prior one with Daemon, they haven't resorted to saggy butts n floppy breasts being all over the place.

That Brothel scene with Baelish explaining his plan(such a terrible adaptation of a great character) while instructing two whores to finger each other was so needlessly crude and vulgar.

Here, it's mostly just people moving around each other and bouncing off in various ways.

A way more mature and poised show, on the whole...aside from stupid moments like the last one was stuffed with.
It's my understanding that the books had more horny :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Please explain for us where it is shown Otto has a spy network. What scene?

Okay, so he's back in KL now. You still need to explain why Otto would care enough to track down Mysaria a decade later.
Ser Erryk serves the King, not Otto. Why would he watch Aegon waiting for Otto's word to throw a coup?

I'm trying to be respectful, but the show is not bad because you're unable to use logic to work things out and are too dumb to comprehend what's happening.
I took that scene moreso like Larys took the opportunity to take out a major spy network, blame it on Otto, and position himself as the sole spymaster in the city.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Daenerys reminded her of that :demonic:

She had it coming for like eight years.

The show made her seem sympathetic but in the books, Cersei was horrible.

She had a crappy husband but she was also a crappy wife.

I barked in laughter when the roof caved in on Tywin's golden twins. Trash kids from a trash family.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Look though, I really didn’t want to laugh at ol boy’s club foot, but WHY did they have to do a close up of it when he was speaking with Alicent? :bryan:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:stopitslime: Rhaenys should’ve finished the job, fukk all that for the sake of legitmaticy shyt.

She killed a few hundreds of regular folk…..could’ve saved thousands by ending the shyt right there. Now motherfukkas gonna get drafted to fight a war that they don’t really give af about.

All the intros (Alicent walking with the I declare war green dress, the leper showing up and showing out for his daughter, and Aegon’s coronation) and the cinematography associated with them been fire.

Thought that White Worm was still in Daemon’s pocket…and assumed Dameon already got the drop on Aegon and had that nikka on his was to Dragonstone:russ:.

Minor thing, but why the fukk was buddy trying to sneak Rhaenys away….in full fukking kingsguard with cloak to boot :skip:
No one except the guards and royals were leaving Kings Landing.

They were about to let that bald dude go until Larys ratted on him.

The servants were in the prison.