Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1pxqyabr1mu91.jpg

''not to destroy'' ''loving'' lmmfao you know how many people were killed in that stunt? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I get what she is saying but :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea Aemond gets my respect, he has the intellect, the ruthlessness and the physical strength to be a GOAT level conqueror. If it wasnt for Daemon Id be fully rocking with Aemond but Daemon is the father of his style and hes more entertaining. The constant level of disrespect he exudes puts him over for me :pachaha:
That guy daemon rolled up on the crab people island by himself and caught a ton of bodies :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had it coming for like eight years.

The show made her seem sympathetic but in the books, Cersei was horrible.

She had a crappy husband but she was also a crappy wife.

I barked in laughter when the roof caved in on Tywin's golden twins. Trash kids from a trash family.

Yes she did. Antagonize somebody with dragons breh :dead:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

ITS LITERALLY THE SAME
THING AEGON DID WITH
THE NANNY...

IF RHAE WAS A MAN
USING HIS POSITION OF POWER
TO HAVE SEX WITH THE HELP
THE ENERGY WOULD BE
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

:devil:
:evil:

You’re right about the age discrepancy…I keep thinking of young Rhaenyra as a 13 year old. Even without that tho, Cole definitely can’t be described as “honorable” especially after his last episode.

But, even tho Aegon’s rape happened off screen and we’re going off the servants account…ain’t no fukking way it’s the same as Rhaenyra & Cole :heh:. From how the servant described it, Aegon physically forced himself on her.

Cole gave Rhaenyra that play play ‘stop’

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re right about the age discrepancy…I keep thinking of young Rhaenyra as a 13 year old. Even without that tho, Cole definitely can’t be described as “honorable” especially after his last episode.

But, even tho Aegon’s rape happened off screen and we’re going off the servants account…ain’t no fukking way it’s the same as Rhaenyra & Cole :heh:. From how the servant described it, Aegon physically forced himself on her.

Cole gave Rhaenyra that play play ‘stop’
Right lol…

One was consensual and the other forceful rape and these dudes see it as the same thing.