Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I wouldn’t say it’s the worst but there was definitely some questionable decisions made.
Hiding Aegon in such a stupid place.

I guess we’re supposed to assume the dragon pits extends under building. Not sure where The coronation was held but point remains.

Showing Larys jack off to the queen‘s feet served no purpose .

White Worm talking sideways to Otto was stupid too. She could have made her demands without all the extra tough talk.
The coronation took place over the dragon pits, which are underground.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

IVE BEEN TOLD YOURE IN
THAT SPOILER THREAD
WITH MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH

I ADVISE YOU NOT TO
COMMENT WHAT THEORIES
WILL OR WONT HAPPEN IN THIS SHOW.

:devil:
:evil:

scott-hall-scott.gif

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

see....there needs to a position on the staff dedicated to logic...just a nikka to slow everybody down and look at the shyt from all angles...ask some questions

how does she burst through a floor without being injured?
why is she okay with killing a damn city of people but not the people that usurped the crown?

then work your way backward and make it make sense if you gone do that

i aint mad at it cause the episode needed a moment but....just make it make sense

whatever tho, next week gone be hot fire and all will be forgiven

ive learned to not care too much about these little holes when I watch cause overall, i enjoy the experience...its the discussion afterwards that gets spoiled cause everyone points those things out (rightfully so) and its takes the fun out of it

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It’s rather funny watching all these wealthy lords scramble so much for a little throne and power- while the common people don’t give a fukk who rules them because at the end of the day nothing will change for them :francis:
One thing can change:mjlit:
Things can only get so much worse for the common folk:mjlit:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

ALL I SEE IS A LITTLE
GIRL BEGGING HER FATHER TO NOT
BETROTHED HER TO ANOTHER MAN...

EVEN GOING AS FAR TO
ADMIT SHE WAS fukkING HER
BROTHER.

THERE WAS NOTHING BOSS
ABOUT THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

when you put it like that :laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukking Facebook just spoiled the entire series. Stupid ass fukking meme of some page I’m not even following, just posted “such and such is the descendant of such and such”

And if you watched GOT, it basically directed you to who’s gonna win. Pieces of fukking shyt

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
fukking Facebook just spoiled the entire series. Stupid ass fukking meme of some page I’m not even following, just posted “such and such is the descendant of such and such”

And if you watched GOT, it basically directed you to who’s gonna win. Pieces of fukking shyt
Yeah there are spoilers from the books and grom GOT and apparently theres gonna be a 2 year wait for next season, I'm advicing all my brehs to just read The Princess and the Queen, its only like 100 pages long and much better to read the full story than getting spoiled by a YOutube short

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there are spoilers from the books and grom GOT and apparently theres gonna be a 2 year wait for next season, I'm advicing all my brehs to just read The Princess and the Queen, its only like 100 pages long and much better to read the full story than getting spoiled by a YOutube short

for anyone looking for this you have to look for the “dangerous women” anthology…I couldn’t find it separately

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cole been fukking alicent for 20 years if it isnt obvious :gucci:

This is definitely not the case. Cole isn't a horndog, he's an honorable dude. Rhaenyra made his break his oath and Alicent made him honorable again. That's all he wanted... to be a great knight on the Kingsguard. He don't give af about poontag. You saw how uncomfortable he looked at the brothel.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
One thing I'm definitely enjoying about the show is the fact that they now believe in the ip enough to mostly just take it for what it is.

DD never did so they made everyone superhorny and leaned into the nudity.

Outside of the brothel scene with young Rhaenyra and the prior one with Daemon, they haven't resorted to saggy butts n floppy breasts being all over the place.

That Brothel scene with Baelish explaining his plan(such a terrible adaptation of a great character) while instructing two whores to finger each other was so needlessly crude and vulgar.

Here, it's mostly just people moving around each other and bouncing off in various ways.

A way more mature and poised show, on the whole...aside from stupid moments like the last one was stuffed with.

Daps
Is this fortune teller sister in the books? Getting tired of her spoiling shyt

They do sell authentic GOT gear. I was gonna get one of those Jon Snow White jackets from hard home

I want the Jon Snow fresh furs :ohlawd:

image.jpg

The drip went so hard that homie went south and was still wearing this in 85 degree weather :wow: