Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Please explain for us where it is shown Otto has a spy network. What scene?

Okay, so he's back in KL now. You still need to explain why Otto would care enough to track down Mysaria a decade later.
Ser Erryk serves the King, not Otto. Why would he watch Aegon waiting for Otto's word to throw a coup?

I'm trying to be respectful, but the show is not bad because you're unable to use logic to work things out and are too dumb to comprehend what's happening.
did otto just make up 'king for a day' now? :dahell: vicerys literally acknowledged otto's network when telling him to go fukk himself too.

now we've gone from otto knowing exactly who to bring in to bend new knees to well it doesn't SHOW otto explicitly restarting his network so it must not exist - even though he's relying on the same people mysaria is

the only person he's ever shown actual hate for is daemon. "why would otto care enough to track down mysaria" is this real question for this show? lol

and if the knight commander would just quit on the spot, that whole 'serves the king' energy must not work that well across the board obviously. again, leaving a single kingsguard to watch your heir without complete control of the situation is dumb. yal are writing for them at this point.... its whatever. i been enjoying this season but this ep was season 8 as fukk

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright just watched this shyt .. completely forgot .. was watching the eagles game.. so why the fukk didn’t this bytch and her dragon just murk these muhfukkaz at the end? I feel like this was the only time they’ll ever get a chance to have em all in one place
I'm curious if that's how it played out in the book because it seemed pointless for Rhaneys to have her dragon right there ready to kill all of green set and then not do it.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
20221016_220001.jpg

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
did otto just make up 'king for a day' now? :dahell: vicerys literally acknowledged otto's network when telling him to go fukk himself too.

now we've gone from otto knowing exactly who to bring in to bend new knees to well it doesn't SHOW otto explicitly restarting his network so it must not exist - even though he's relying on the same people mysaria is
They made a point to show the child who informed Otto was working with Mysaria, meaning she fed him the information. You keep acting condescending, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Otto is never shown to have a spy network.

Those bending the knee are all the lords of the court, not ones they suspect of defecting.

the only person he's ever shown actual hate for is daemon. "why would otto care enough to track down mysaria" is this real question for this show? lol

and if the knight commander would just quit on the spot, that whole 'serves the king' energy must not work that well across the board obviously. again, leaving a single kingsguard to watch your heir without complete control of the situation is dumb. yal are writing for them at this point.... its whatever. i been enjoying this season but this ep was season 8 as fukk
Mysaria does not work for Daemon. She works for herself. She is a spymaster/master of whispers like Varys from the OG show.

Otto called Daemon's bluff on dragonstone when he saw she wasn't actually pregnant, Daemon implied that he lied to stir shyt up in his letter and Mysaria stormed off in front of Otto. He knows she's not working with him, and he knew she was just a whore. Why would he track her down and have her killed. It's a real question. Good luck trying to answer it.

He quit specifically because he served the king, and they were usurping the throne. He said until a king is named he has no place in court, meaning he is not going to be a part of their coup because it is not in his oath. Erryk is the kings guard who was Aegon's sworn protector. He is the one who went behind the greens' backs and snuck out Rhaenys. He has no allegiance to the Hightowers, only the King's family. Why would he keep tabs on Aegon in case Otto wants to throw a coup?

The split in the king's guard is because of the coup. Lord Commander Westerling stood by his oath, Cole did not. Erryk went the same way as Westerling, and his twin brother Arryk looks to be going the same way as Cole. They're basically choosing sides. One's who support the coup and the ones who support the King and his wishes.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one who has had the thought cross his mind that Corlys' wife had something to do his disappearance and seeming death (or somebody else we've seen already)?

What kind of husband goes away for 6 years and not come back? His brother is dead, his king, his kids, his wife is playing the game, civil war is about to break out, etc and he supposedly laid up somewhere healing.

Just finding the disappearance of such a major player like him kind of odd.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He's saying the same spy who reported to Otto about Rhae and Daemon in the whorehouse was the same spy shown later in that episode giving coin to Mysaria when Daemon wakes up the morning after. He's saying that the spy reported to both Otto and the White Worm.

Kid probably went to Otto on Mysaria's orders. Clearly unbeknownst to him though
Thank you. I understand the confusion now.

The point I was making the spies around before he got sacked wouldn’t still be around. So he would still be more susceptible to Mysaria having more of a foothold in Kings Landing thus more power to know Aegons whereabouts

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Am I the only one who has had the thought cross his mind that Corlys' wife had something to do his disappearance and seeming death (or somebody else we've seen already)?

What kind of husband goes away for 6 years and not come back? His brother is dead, his king, his kids, his wife is playing the game, civil war is about to break out, etc and he supposedly laid up somewhere healing.

Just finding the disappearance of such a major player like him kind of odd.
He’s not a dragon rider. Even if he wanted to rush back you are going by boat or land.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
was watching my birds shyt on dallas and just got here. weakest episode by far.

last scene was absolutely fukking retarded. Rhaenys just murdered hundreds if not a thousand innocent people just so they can have a yas kween dragon moment. This is who we're supposed to believe should have been Queen? Wasn't she just talking with alicent about how women's roles were to keep men from doing savage or unhinged things or something? like dawg :mjlol:

they better hold this bytch accountable nikka. because what the fukk

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
was watching my birds shyt on dallas and just got here. weakest episode by far.

last scene was absolutely fukking retarded. Rhaenys just murdered hundreds if not a thousand innocent people just so they can have a yas kween dragon moment. This is who we're supposed to believe should have been Queen? Wasn't she just talking with alicent about how women's roles were to keep men from doing savage or unhinged things or something? like dawg :mjlol:

they better hold this bytch accountable nikka. because what the fukk
It’s weird how your take on people being wrangled into a dragon pit they shouldn’t have been in the first place except as props to crown an unfit king is that the person who escaped this farce should be held accountable.

Nothing about the family using the people as props.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They made a point to show the child who informed Otto was working with Mysaria, meaning she fed him the information. You keep acting condescending, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Otto is never shown to have a spy network.

Those bending the knee are all the lords of the court, not ones they suspect of defecting.

Mysaria does not work for Daemon. She works for herself. She is a spymaster/master of whispers like Varys from the OG show.

Otto called Daemon's bluff on dragonstone when he saw she wasn't actually pregnant, Daemon implied that he lied to stir shyt up in his letter and Mysaria stormed off in front of Otto. He knows she's not working with him, and he knew she was just a whore. Why would he track her down and have her killed. It's a real question. Good luck trying to answer it.

He quit specifically because he served the king, and they were usurping the throne. He said until a king is named he has no place in court, meaning he is not going to be a part of their coup because it is not in his oath. Erryk is the kings guard who was Aegon's sworn protector. He is the one who went behind the greens' backs and snuck out Rhaenys. He has no allegiance to the Hightowers, only the King's family. Why would he keep tabs on Aegon in case Otto wants to throw a coup?

The split in the king's guard is because of the coup. Lord Commander Westerling stood by his oath, Cole did not. Erryk went the same way as Westerling, and his twin brother Arryk looks to be going the same way as Cole. They're basically choosing sides. One's who support the coup and the ones who support the King and his wishes.
how the hell would otto know what trimester that woman was at a glance from across the bridge :dead: he didn't confirm anything at all. its been a loose end ever since lmao. this is what i mean, its entertaining but beyond that this gets real shallow quick. perfect example is framing this knight commander situation around JUST this episode. its not the first time or even the second there's been friction there.

there is nothing condescending about what im saying other than the fact some of yal are filling in the gaps at your leisure despite how this ep was thrown together based on everyone being stupid exactly when they needed to be.

lets go again at that logic, if you've made the play to have the lannister/treasury on your team in preparation for this day *and* you know the kingsguard are split after alicent pulled a knife out showing everyone that cole was on a different time than the rest, why leave a single kingsguard you can't trust to watch aegon? its a plan, but its not. otto is seen clearly directing maesters to never change treatment and keep the king addled for years playing the long game, but he's not the first to know the king is dead. he's able to direct security throughout the castle and city, but not enough to guard a dragon.

this whole tangent about mysaria 'working' for daemon? i never said that. i said she's associated with the guy otto hates, but i don't understand why you would think otto wouldn't want her under watch or even put to the payroll directly as anything to potentially stay ahead of daemon would be seen as useful. it makes zero sense for otto of all people to dismiss her. for her to become the premier info broker under his nose in KL too? nah

"just a whore" doesn't work - there's been whole seasons on how much damage and info a whore is worth. this is the first ep where there was so much stupid that i couldn't even talk myself into it anymore lol...

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
It’s weird how your take on people being wrangled into a dragon pit they shouldn’t have been in the first place except as props to crown an unfit king is that the person who escaped this farce should be held accountable.

Nothing about the family using the people as props.
my brother she is a mass murderer. this was the worst thing ANYONE has done in the show so far.
you're blaming them for not knowing rhaenys would escape from her room and bust her dragon through the fukking floor??? :mjlol: what they're doing is unjust and clearly self serving, but they aren't the ones who killed all them people