Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Team green wiped out an entire house, The Strongs on top of that :gucci: they have lords hanging in public just this episode :gucci:

They want to kill everyone at dragonstone :gucci:

Larys killed the strongs on his own for his own benefit. He is a Strong so now he controls the house

That was nothing to do with team green even Alicent is horrified about it
The man hanging lord caswell killed himself because he wanted to support rhaenyra not aegon but was forced to bend the knee. Not the same thing as the open and wanton murder that you see Daemon and that side get up to

Otto wants to kill all the rival claimants to Aegon's rule there is no half measures with him on this
Alicent doesn't want Rhaenyra or anyone killed

Team Green is presented as a nuanced faction with people of differing opinions on action and ruling

Team Black so far has not been presented like that

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
otto didn't give his daughter a choice why would he give his grandson one :russ: this whole ep was just dumb

let me not guard these dragons in the middle of my coup attempt too. why the fukk should i
There were only one non-green dragon riders in Kings Landing who he already had locked up. It’s not like they had a week to plan a public coronation and announce Viserys death cause that would alert Rhaenyr.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Larys killed the strongs on his own for his own benefit
That was nothing to do with team green even Alicent is horrified about it

The man hanging lord caswell killed himself because he wanted to support rhaenyra not aegon but was forced to bend the knee. Not the same thing as the open and wanton murder that you see Daemon and that side get up to

Otto wants to kill all the rival claimants to Aegon's rule there is no half measures with him on this
Alicent doesn't want Rhaenyra or anyone killed

Team Green is presented as a nuanced faction with people of differing opinions on action

Team Black so far has not been presented like that
he did it to get Otto back as hand. He literally told her to write to her father and the next episode he was back.

Horrified but didn’t turn in a murderer?

She lamented not having people at the castle on TeamGreen so Larys made it happen.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There were only one non-green dragon riders in Kings Landing who he already had locked up. It’s not like they had a week to plan a public coronation and announce Viserys death cause that would alert Rhaenyr.
nah you making excuses for how dumb this at this point

they can make plans with the lannister in long in advance and even commit to sticking rhae in house arrest. this was fukkery

entertaining, sure, but dumb as hell conveniently just to keep shyt exciting.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
ion get why ageon dont want to be king.... The king can do whatever he wants... like move the fighting pit from flea bottom to the red keep and fukk as many servant girls as he wants..
He's been told all his life that being king means he's going to have to go to war.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
he did it to get Otto back as hand. He literally told her to write to her father and the next episode he was back.

Horrified but didn’t turn in a murderer?

She lamented not having people at the castle on TeamGreen so Larys made it happen.
You are using Larys' reasoning to get rewarded for said action as a justification for Alicent being behind the plot that's not true
Alicent realizes she has to tell him straight up not to act when talking with him

Alicent complaining about her situation is not asking for death like Rhaenyra literally saying she wants Laenor dead to marry Daemon

Do you see the difference?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
:why:

Every week I am blown away by peoples inability to comprehend what they're watching.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
nah you making excuses for how dumb this at this point

they can make plans with the lannister in long in advance and even commit to sticking rhae in house arrest. this was fukkery

entertaining, sure, but dumb as hell conveniently just to keep shyt exciting.
I dont feel that I am.

I feel like the writers established Aegon is unreliable, untrustworthy, and doesn’t believe in responsibility or duty. So when a crucial part of the plan comes, that’s where the problem comes from is good writing,

Viserys is a plotter, but his plans usually fall apart because of the stronger bonds of Rhaenyra coming through for her(Viserys at the throne, Rhaenys and the dragon, no to the marriage proposal, and Viserys firing him on his daughters advice).

The guy who pimped our his daughter and grandson for power consistently thwarted by actual familial strength.