Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Something I noticed is how the writers pretty much made us see the plebes as the Lords see them, as nothing, Daemon kills an innocent guard and everyone talks about how he left Leanor live, Rhaenys kills probably hundreds but everyone is talking about how she speared The Greens.

Rhaenys herself probably thought she was killing ants on her way out, the highlord/royals in this show are fukking psychopaths.

Nikka just saw Greenset's King with a full on cage match games involving toddlers but he conveniently leaves that out.

Greenset such hypocrites, I'm disgusted:scust:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

bytch, Viserys' ain't even been buried yet and you out here showing feet?
full

The fukker with fukked up feet is into feet.
full

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
She wanted her father back as Hand. He would say he was following her orders.

Its not like she turned him in for what he did. She got her father back and kept it moving.
Even in the moment when Larys revealed that he did it for her she was like

full

Trying to explain that she didn't want it to happen, even though it meant her father could come back, which is what she said she wanted. Remember even Daemon brought it up an episode later, and Rhaenyra said she didn't think Alicent was capable of cold blooded murder. But it proves the whispers about it were there, as everyone could see that it benefited Alicent.

If she tried to turn Larys in over it, he could just say the queen ordered him to do it....and even if he got executed and Alicent was let off....she would have the taint of the scandal spread far and wide and her reputation as queen would be ruined. Perception is what matters, not the truth.

Girl was stuck. But she also realized she needs someone like Larys that could tell her shyt like he did in this episode when he revealed that her lady in waiting is a rat.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nikka just saw Greenset's King with a full on cage match games involving toddlers but he conveniently leaves that out.

Greenset such hypocrites, I'm disgusted:scust:
lets go back a bit

why would otto NOT know where aegon is? :mjlol: nobody been waiting on vicerys to die longer than him and in quadruple overtime he ain't got a whole team waiting to throw aegon onto the stage at a moment's notice? aite lol
Now I'm wondering how many of those kids are aegon's b*stard children :mjtf:
bunch of b*stards running around and otto not knowing about it now :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
at first it was kinda refreshing having a GoT entry like this where everyone was vulnerable, but it feels like the whole roster is just unreasonably, persistently stupid now
I mean the characters are reading as complex for me outside of Aegon.

Alicent is about faith and duty, but she’s never been about power and that’s a huge conflict for what she actually has to do get Aegon on the throne. Otto, as Hand, is used to reading stuff at all angles to get the outcome he wants. Duty only if it doesn’t get it the way of his goals

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So if we are moralizing each side
after this episode Team Black has this huge pile of corpses of the people they have directly killed or slighted because they are incompetent war mongers

and then on Team Green we have a bunch of religious hypocrites who protect the small folk and actually care about their subjects

Nice to see the showrunners understand that the heroic side kills the people they are supposed to protect and this political system hinges on the small folk even putting up with this system of government

If this was Game of Thrones we'd have Robb or Jon talk about how honorable it is to not kill in the dark and then wage a war where so many more people will die
That's the hypocrisy that's inherent to the setting