Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He peeped how comfortable she got around him in episode 6 when she'd let her hair down and let them things out right in front of him.

But he waited until after he made her complicit in murder before he revealed his perversion and asked for his "reward". He sized her up from the get go as someone he could dirty up. He got her all twisted in quid quo pro.
size 5.5 or 6 probably

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’m still #TeamBlack but Aemond’s lowkey gained a fan in his interaction with Cole.

He’s going to be the one everyone loves to hate after the season finale.
Anyone peep how Aemond is literally Daemond?

The studying...the fighting...and saying how they older brother isnt fit to be King????

They the same character man.....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
how is alicent complicit in a fire started miles away :stopitslime: she's got more involvement in aegon being a serial rapist amongst the servant girls she slides plan b tea to if anything
She feels complicit, which is what matters.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah the ending could've been done so much better without the reckless dragon debut.

I just wish these shows had people who'd say nah, that's stupid/silly/reckless on hand to introduce restraint sometimes.

Rule of Cool means you think us fools.

They could've had some green banners placed outside the chamber to flap in the wind and symbolize their win, n she could've landed or flapped in midair and burned them down before flying off and it would've been soooo much better than what we got.

And people get paid stupid money just to come up with the dumbest ideas.
But the point wasn't to be cool and I appreciated that.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Don't do it baby :mjcry:

I have to. I just know I'm going to accidentally see or read some shyt that will ruin it for me.

Just realized that Alicent is like a 34 year old grandma :ohhh:

Guess that’s how it was in the Middle Ages.

It has been 20 years or more. I think Alicent is supposed to be a bit older than Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra is 37 or 38, so Alicent is probably 40.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I saw some pointing out the differences between book version of Alicent vs HBO version in tonight's episode.
If there's no spoilers I'd be interested in seeing it.

I wish there was some kind of article after every episode that points out the differences in the book and the show without spoiling future eps.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That was bad writing at the end but Team Green still running it
Aegon officially King now long may he reign

Rhaenys gonna have to cop pleas about how she killing all those people but did not touch the royal family

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
how is alicent complicit in a fire started miles away :stopitslime: she's got more involvement in aegon being a serial rapist amongst the servant girls she slides plan b tea to if anything
She wanted her father back as Hand. He would say he was following her orders.

Its not like she turned him in for what he did. She got her father back and kept it moving.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She feels complicit, which is what matters.
that don't even make sense. the whole ep is her not being okay with the steps everyone is taking on her behalf because she can't cope with the impact her whims make
She wanted her father back as Hand. He would say he was following her orders.

Its not like she turned him in for what he did. She got her father back and kept it moving.
and now she thinks she can tell otto to chill and that otto will listen lol...

at first it was kinda refreshing having a GoT entry like this where everyone was vulnerable, but it feels like the whole roster is just unreasonably, persistently stupid now