Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its starting to dawn on me that Larrys may have killed his family over feet
full
imagine what he'd do for a whiff of those toes tho
mQFdc0W.png

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Great ep. I think the nonsense of the last couple seasons of GoT conditioned people to expect dumb shyt, which is why people are confused about Rhaenys. Cersei blows up the Sept Of Baelor, killing the High Septon, Hand Of The King, queen, and multiple lords and ladies. Nothing happened. In fact it wasn't even mentioned again. So I get why people would ask why Rhaenys wouldn't effectively do the same thing in the same place, but with a dragon. It just wouldn't make sense. She'd be murdering damn near half of her family. including someone who is completely innocent (Helaena Targaryen, Aegon's sister wife). She'd also murder the High Septon, Hand Of The King, Lord Commander of the Kings Guard, queen mother, etc.

It would be insanity and sully Rhaenyra's claim.

I liked the ep overall but felt that was kinda forced to give the ep a big ending. She had to escape with her dragon, I just wish it was done another way.
Yeah the ending could've been done so much better without the reckless dragon debut.

I just wish these shows had people who'd say nah, that's stupid/silly/reckless on hand to introduce restraint sometimes.

Rule of Cool means you think us fools.

They could've had some green banners placed outside the chamber to flap in the wind and symbolize their win, n she could've landed or flapped in midair and burned them down before flying off and it would've been soooo much better than what we got.

And people get paid stupid money just to come up with the dumbest ideas.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
all this talk about political intrigue, subterfuge, etc...

"anyone here not willing to give me a verbal confirmation regarding their allegiance? :skip: please tell the truth and remember honesty is the policy yal"

what the fukk was any of that lmao

Am I the only one that was thinking "What the fukk is she taking off her shoes for? :dwillhuh: "
i thought for a second, maybe just maybe she trying to warm her feet or something. possible she contracted some of that ick from vicerys. but nope, showrunners hooked up with marketing and said this is how we go viral leading up to the season finale :mjgrin:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Its starting to dawn on me that Larrys may have killed his family over feet
full
He peeped how comfortable she got around him in episode 6 when she'd let her hair down and let them things out right in front of him.

HwYufu3.png

rrhwTXb.png

2RvQqN3.png

But he waited until after he made her complicit in murder before he revealed his perversion and asked for his "reward". He sized her up from the get go as someone he could dirty up. He got her all twisted in quid quo pro.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But he waited until after he made her complicit in murder before he moved on to getting his "reward". He got her all twisted in quid quo pro.
how is alicent complicit in a fire started miles away :stopitslime: she's got more involvement in aegon being a serial rapist amongst the servant girls she slides plan b tea to if anything