Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Rhaenys!!! :bryan: Was wondering why she smirked as they were approaching the ceremony.

The music in this EP from Ramin reminded me of his Lights of the Seven (score used in the Sept of Balor blowing up EP) and sure enough we get a similar ending :banderas: obviously not as many died but still.

Cripplefinger with the Dan Schiender Nickoleon foot fetish though :sitdown::mjlol:

Finale should be fire. Dragon warfare. :yes:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Yo @hex @CHICAGO

I could be wrong but I feel like this is a form of dry snitching. :jbhmm:

Now yall correct me if I'm wrong... but I did not know nothing was going down in the rain nor did I want to know. I would have preferred to be totally shocked but now when I watch next week I will be looking for something to happen in the rain scene.

It isn't an outright spoiler but it is close.

I'll let the coli decide tho, if yall say he's cool, he's cool :yeshrug:
Yeah anything pertaining to the books shouldn’t be mentioned AT ALL in this thread I feel. There’s already another thread for it I believe. I do feel like that shyt was a spoiler somewhat.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Larys is team feet

1130394820493.gif

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Alicent been disrespecting a lot of dragonriders lately (saying Laenor was w a squire in ep7, bringing up Laena’s death to Rhaenys, dissing Rhaenyra sons).

She been moving as if she was a dragon herself. Refreshing to see her brought back to reality. :mjpls: