Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
People, Rhaenys couldn't just blast the altar/dais like she's got a killshot in COD.

The guy who crowned Aegon? That's the high septon, who's basically the pope in the south.
She burns the entire royal family + him kills the reputation of whoever follows.

Especially in a room full of witnesses, both noble and smallfolk.

She already did damage just ripping out from underneath them like that, with all the bodies she got but Hollywood is gonna always go for the cool shot/moment even if they'd be better served with more intentional actions/directing.

She could've easily landed on the steps, roared and then tossed a green banner at the ground for her dragon to alight and still got the exact same message across and not kill a bunch of defenseless commoners.

I don't understand how some people are so bad at this ish.
Not to mention this is just ASOIAF/GoT shyt to a tee. The way you do a thing in this world is almost more important than the thing you're doing. See Red Wedding etc. Time and place for everything. Had she cooked all them right there that would have been it for house velaryon almost assuredly.

Last edited:
Daps
Rhaenys could claim she was defending the late Kings wishes. There’s nothing absolutely tying her to Rhaenyra atp.

It’s an ugly scenario but one that could benefit the blacks as a whole. May not end well for her individually though.

She would get banished from the realm like Jon Snow did after killing Daenarys. And it would be Rhaenyra banishing her.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Yo @hex @CHICAGO

I could be wrong but I feel like this is a form of dry snitching. :jbhmm:

Now yall correct me if I'm wrong... but I did not know nothing was going down in the rain nor did I want to know. I would have preferred to be totally shocked but now when I watch next week I will be looking for something to happen in the rain scene.

It isn't an outright spoiler but it is close.

I'll let the coli decide tho, if yall say he's cool, he's cool :yeshrug:

I didn't consider it a spoiler cuz it's its vague as hell. If it is one, my bad :yeshrug:

But you could've easily scrolled past that comment and kept it pushing instead of blowing it up:stopitslime:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Wire had two years between season 3 and 4 and another two years between 4 and 5.
the wire was canceled then uncanceled. These multi year layoffs you see on HBO, fx, Netflix, for pretty much every big show are recent. They knew this had a 99% chance of renewal, scripts should’ve been ready and they should’ve been ready to shoot this fall in order to put a new season out next fall.

Daps
“You desire not to be free, but to make a window in the wall of your prison”
PreciousAncientFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

What fight is this? :laff:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Rhaenys snatched her dragon, killed all those innocent people, just to pump fake at the end and roar at Aegon and his bytch ass mama :unimpressed:
Yeah I knew there were gonna go with drama but was hoping she just fly out of a back entrance or something and we heard the roar of the dragon everyone goes outside and we see her fly off, she not burning the greens was pretty stupid.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Who else would they bend it to? Rhaenyra would be the only living soul with a strong claim and she’d be on the only side with dragons. :dahell:

I appreciate why Rhaenys didn’t flambé them; murder is harder than audiences tend to accept on these shows. She coulda at least took The Conqueror’s crown from that gimps head tho. :camby:

They've indicated that they wouldn't bend the knee to a woman with how they picked Viserys over Rhaenys & how a good number of people want Aegon over Rhaenyra. I just don't think it would've been a walk in the park, easy job done if Rhaenys flambeed the Greens.