Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the wire was canceled then uncanceled. These multi year layoffs you see on HBO, fx, Netflix, for pretty much every big show are recent. They knew this had a 99% chance of renewal, scripts should’ve been ready and they should’ve been ready to shoot this fall in order to put a new season out next fall.

i would want it sooner too but surely there will be other stuff to watch.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Think this means we might actually see Storm's End. Jeez I hope they do it accurately.

Should be a top 4 castle in the realm, outdone only by Harrenhal, Casterly Rock and Winterfell, in that order.

Man, they better show the Drum Tower, pointing at the sky like a massive fist in defiance of the gods.

Daps
the wire was canceled then uncanceled. These multi year layoffs you see on HBO, fx, Netflix, for pretty much every big show are recent. They knew this had a 99% chance of renewal, scripts should’ve been ready and they should’ve been ready to shoot this fall in order to put a new season out next fall.

I didn't know this :ohhh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The commander of the Kingsguard crowns the king? :patrice:

We have seen 3 coronations in GOT and I've never seen that.

He is a glorified guard. It's like the head of the Secret Service helping to administer the oath of office to the President.

I get it, they wanted to give Cole something to do in that scene, but that just wasn't believable.
The Kingsguard is the most honorable order of knights in the realm, pretty much most of the members, specially the lord commanders become legends, it wasn't just a guard crowning him, it was the most prestigious knight of the realm.

Daps
They've indicated that they wouldn't bend the knee to a woman with how they picked Viserys over Rhaenys & how a good number of people want Aegon over Rhaenyra. I just don't think it would've been a walk in the park, easy job done if Rhaenys flambeed the Greens.

They already bent the knee to her when she was a child. :dahell:

And they did that, begrudgingly, because the man with the dragons told them to. You’re out of your mind if you think they’d fight the only team left with dragons for a metal chair. They’d bend the knee again to those dragons, just like their forefathers did.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
0349c77c309ef55b_joffrey.gif
She became my favorite. I ain't know she had it in her. She played the situation very well. And like @Neo The Resurrected ONE said she doesn't owe Rhaeneezy anything. She just had to let team green know the she doesn't respect how they moving
Rhaenys became off of my favorites when she broke Patriarchy down to Rhaenyra, so she would be prepared for what she herself had to face bein The Queen That Never Was because of Viserys.

And followed it up by telling Corlys he had to see and love their son Laenor unconditionally in the reality presented to them and concentrate on their granddaughters so they could still have a legacy with honor.

Her actions showed true leadership with insight, wisdom and love of family.
Shyt was impressive as hell and reminded me of lady Olenna Tyrell who was one of the wisest characters in GoT imo.
King Viserys came in clutch, wow :wow:

Rhaenys reminds me of Lady Olenna Tyrell.
She’s one of if not thee wisest and most caring in the show

Fukk #TeamGreen, disrespectful pieces of shyt :pacspit:
Alicent and her whole family should DIE painfully :camby:
And like lady Olenna Tyrell, Rhaenys bout that action under pressure too :wow:
lady-olena-wedding.gif

f54e162c0f8d7977a2dea5e79acc17cd.jpg

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They already bent the knee to her when she was a child. :dahell:

And they did that, begrudgingly, because the man with the dragons told them to. You’re out of your mind if you think they’d fight the only team left with dragons for a metal chair. They’d bend the knee again to those dragons, just like their forefathers did.

Dorne set the blueprint on how to beat the dragons :yeshrug:

But you're probably right.

LongLiveDET

Log Off and Touch Grass
Daps
Rhaenys became off of my favorites when she broke Patriarchy down to Rhaenyra, so she would be prepared for what she herself had to face bein The Queen That Never Was because of Viserys.

And followed it up by telling Corlys he had to see and love his son Laenor unconditionally in the reality presented to them and concentrate on their granddaughters so they could still have a legacy with honor.

Her actions showed true insight, wisdom and love of family imo.
Shyt was impressive and reminded me of lady Olenna Tyrell who was one of the wisest characters in GoT.

And like lady Olenna Tyrell, Rhaenys bout that action under pressure too :wow:
lady-olena-wedding.gif

f54e162c0f8d7977a2dea5e79acc17cd.jpg

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
If that's true maybe there's still a chance we can get another watchman TV series or the outsider. Especially the outsider.

For those who have seen it I think they were going to continue with the black chick encountering other supernatural type situations.