Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
People, Rhaenys couldn't just blast the altar/dais like she's got a killshot in COD.

The guy who crowned Aegon? That's the high septon, who's basically the pope in the south.
She burns the entire royal family + him kills the reputation of whoever follows.

Especially in a room full of witnesses, both noble and smallfolk.

She already did damage just ripping out from underneath them like that, with all the bodies she got but Hollywood is gonna always go for the cool shot/moment even if they'd be better served with more intentional actions/directing.

She could've easily landed on the steps, roared and then tossed a green banner at the ground for her dragon to alight and still got the exact same message across and not kill a bunch of defenseless commoners.

I don't understand how some people are so bad at this ish.

Yep. Then she and by proxy Rhaenyra will forever be known as kingslayers.

There's levels to this politics stuff and folks don't be understanding it.

It wasn't her place to kill any of them. She's not trying to get the throne.

That's Rhaenyra's fight.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
“You desire not to be free, but to make a window in the wall of your prison”
PreciousAncientFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They better put RESPECT on Rhaenys’ name :whew:

A woman of Wisdom, unconditional love of Family and Power under pressure :wow:
Corlys chose wisely :salute:
She became my favorite. I ain't know she had it in her. She played the situation very well. And like @Neo The Resurrected ONE said she doesn't owe Rhaeneezy anything. She just had to let team green know the she doesn't respect how they moving

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All they shows usually have off years lol. They don't just be churning out trash.. there's time and effort
All of them don’t. This is a new thing multiple shows/studios have been doing and it’s stupid. OG GOT came out annually, succession was annual until the pandemic, curb until LD decided to take years off, etc

Daps
Cole is now Lord Commander of Aegon’s Kingsguard.

The commander of the Kingsguard crowns the king? :patrice:

We have seen 3 coronations in GOT and I've never seen that.

He is a glorified guard. It's like the head of the Secret Service helping to administer the oath of office to the President.

I get it, they wanted to give Cole something to do in that scene, but that just wasn't believable.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Maybe I missed it, but what was the significance of the dagger? I know it’s important and passed down, but Aegon didn’t really give a fukk until he saw it. His demeanor changed.
I think it was a symbol of the power being given to him. Like the crown and the sword. Things that belonged to great men he’s now considered as.

He has no idea of the prophecy or that he’s supposed to be protecting the realm.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She became my favorite. I ain't know she had it in her. She played the situation very well. And like @Neo The Resurrected ONE said she doesn't owe Rhaeneezy anything. She just had to let team green know the she doesn't respect how they moving
Yep. Then she and by proxy Rhaenyra will forever be known as kingslayers.

There's levels to this politics stuff and folks don't be understanding it.

It wasn't her place to kill any of them. She's not trying to get the throne.

That's Rhaenyra's fight.

Her temperment not murking them on the spot show that damn Westeros really could have had a level headed person at the healm. Instead they get Dana White running a child MMA org out here raping people and his mom Alicent who showing feet and gets waaaaaaaaaaay too easily swayed into making some extreme decisions.