Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut-your-mouth-dmx.gif

yooooo I’m cracking up man…these weekly skirmishes are fukking hilarious! :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol actually that does fit better. Especially with similar attire.

I like the tease of him vs Daemon. Hope we get that fight :ohlawd: I find no one likeable now but could see old Uncle Daemon the martyr once Aemond gets cooking

I hope Baela and Rhaena take Aemond out. :birdman:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Is Corlys gonna be cool knowing Daemon just gave his brother a hi top fade

:patrice:
Corlys damn near did it himself when Vaemond started talking spicy during the Stepstones battle :hubie:

He made it very clear who his heir is, Uncle Breh not only spit on that but he disrespected the King and his kin to their face, even after Rhaenys warned him he would lose his tongue for such a thing :hubie:

I don't see Seasnake changing his stance, he's riding that Strong boy (word to Aemond:lolbron:) to the Iron Throne and cementing a brehlaryon in that spot in the history books. His granddaughters being betrothed to produce the future heirs for the Iron Throne and Driftwood throne is the cherry on top if anything.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I didn't say anything that warranted this response
You getting mad because I don't worship your favorite characters
shut-your-mouth-dmx.gif

SHUT THJE fukk UP SOMEONE BAN THIS fukkING IDIOT FROM THIS THREAD

ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

YOU HAD EVEN THE HOUND WANTING TO SAVE SANSA FROM THE ABUSE FROM JOFFREY
ALICENT HAS LIVED A CUSHY LIFE HER ENTIRE LIFE, SHES EVEN REMODELING THE KINGS LANDING BECAUSE SHES A RELIGIOUS FREAK AND VISERYS LETTING HER DO WHAT SHE WANT

WHERE JOFFREY WOULD SLAP SANSA IF SHE EVEN HAD AN OPINION ON ANYTHING
HE BEHEADED HER FATHER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND THEN PUT HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE SO SHE WOULD ALWAYS SEE AND YOU ARE COMPARING THAT TO ALICENT SITUATION? :what:

you are single handily ruining this thread man SHUT THE fukk UP
Oh you mad now
So Viserys is the type of king who will execute his wife when it becomes convenient right? Doesn't that track with what he did to his first wife aemma? Didn't he kill her because he wanted a son soooo badly?
How is his treatment of Alicent good? because you think he treats her good?

Remember Alicent in ep 4? Remember her sleeping in another room from the king? Remember her literally sleeping with him with dead vacant eyes
I don't know how the show has to be any more clear for you than that

She does not romantically love this man she was forced into marrying him and having his children for her Dad

You obviously have no concept of the nuance in this show and are only parroting nonsense and shock value from GOT which you understand more because its black and white

Joffrey bad because he's beating and abusing sansa
Viserys good because he doesn't physically abuse Alicent

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don't know that she was in on the faking his death part, though. In last week's episode, while she and Daemon were speaking privately, she said "I had her son killed", when they were talking about Rhaenys. For now, I'm thinking that Daemon did that on his own.
Faking Laenor’s death was a well-calculated plan between Laenor and Rhaenyra that offered a win/win for ALL parties involved.
this-scene-was-so-wholesome-for-so-many-reasons-but-i-love-v0-tqmlz23golr91.jpg

Rhaenyra brought it to Daemon’s attention in code and he agreed and helped execute the plan.

“Fire is a prison..
The Sea offers an escape..”
- Rhaenyra
FeHAZuqWIAA8IMu
F347-D4-F5-07-A8-4-C04-AAC3-D528-AE0-D4-EA3.jpg

Escape.jpg

john-macmillan-laenor-velaryon-house-of-the-dragon.jpg
Fe4a07VUoAAqxKz

Aegon-III-and-Viserys-II-9578715.jpg

The details are in the dialogues.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
GRRM gave Dumb and Dumber the outline on what was going to happen. They filled in the blanks horribly and wrapped the shyt up too quickly.

He gave them a rough outline. I've seen a recent interview where he says the ending of the books and TV show will be very different. Certain characters that died in the show will still be alive at the end and vice versa

He says they basically never called him after season 5 and he had nothing to do with the show anymore after that

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faking Laenor’s death was a well-calculated plan between Laenor and Rhaenyra that offered a win/win for ALL parties involved.
this-scene-was-so-wholesome-for-so-many-reasons-but-i-love-v0-tqmlz23golr91.jpg

Rhaenyra brought it to Daemon’s attention in code and he agreed and helped execute the plan.

“Fire is a prison..
The Sea offers an escape..”
- Rhaenyra
FeHAZuqWIAA8IMu
F347-D4-F5-07-A8-4-C04-AAC3-D528-AE0-D4-EA3.jpg

Escape.jpg

john-macmillan-laenor-velaryon-house-of-the-dragon.jpg
Fe4a07VUoAAqxKz

Aegon-III-and-Viserys-II-9578715.jpg

The details are in the dialogues.

Yeah, breh. I was aware of the plan. Just missed her saying "She believes" to Daemon when they were talking about it in the last episode.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He gave them a rough outline. I've seen a recent interview where he says the ending of the books and TV show will be very different. Certain characters that died in the show will still be alive at the end and vice versa

He says they basically never called him after season 5 and he had nothing to do with the show anymore after that

He says yes and no. Basically trying to save face cause they fukked it up. Will it have some differences? I'm sure it will. But it is what it is. They dropped the ball on the end of the saga. I hope he does do a complete 180 and maybe allow someone else to maybe pickup and do a series on the last 2 books the right way.

I'll take him at his word that he will change things up....how much is the question.

Daps
Didn't they say something in the original about how they stopped letting them loose and kept them caged up and they got smaller and died off? Maybe they go so buck in this upcoming war, people demand they lock them up.
That’s what I’m guessing too. When multiple sides have nukes, the people gonna want them shyts put under control for the sake of their well-being. And by “the people” I mean the other noble houses who’s support the eventual victor will need to rule.