Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't kill him. She helped him fake his death so he could be free to be him. They all were in on it.

I don't know that she was in on the faking his death part, though. In last week's episode, while she and Daemon were speaking privately, she said "I had her son killed", when they were talking about Rhaenys. For now, I'm thinking that Daemon did that on his own.

Daps
Reppin
South London
My favorite part about the petition scene was when he told the guard he didn't need help and then Daemon comes to help him. You could tell that in the scene prior when Rhae and Daemon were talking with Alicent that he was genuinely pissed when he found out that they'd been serving him lean and calling it tea.

Despite their differences, Daemon loved his brother and as much as he would fukk up, he knew Viserys loved him.

Yep. He took a whiff of that lean and was not happy at all. Like “They're doing bro dirty”.

I know that feeling when you experience a strained relationship with a brother. However, when it’s all said and done, you love that man through and through.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't know that she was in on the faking his death part, though. In last week's episode, while she and Daemon were speaking privately, she said "I had her son killed", when they were talking about Rhaenys. For now, I'm thinking that Daemon did that on his own.
Rhaenyra, Daemon, Laenor, and Qarl all were in on the plan together. Rhaenyra says in 1x7 that everyone will think she had something to do with his "death" and Daemon says they will use that since her subjects must fear what they are capable of, but they'll know the truth.

In 1x8 she says that Rhaenys believed that she had her son killed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhaenyra, Daemon, Laenor, and Qarl all were in on the plan together. Rhaenyra says in 1x7 that everyone will think she had something to do with his "death" and Daemon says they will use that since her subjects must fear what they are capable of, but they'll know the truth.

In 1x8 she says that Rhaenys believed that she had her son killed.

Maybe I missed her say "she believes" before "I had her son killed" :yeshrug:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I took it like she was speaking on how it looks from Rhaenys perspective. No matter how they planned to fake his death, it was going to look suspicious.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
image0.jpg

:mjcry::wow:
im scared to look at anything related to this on social media incase some dikk head spoils some shyt but easy emmy winner

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When her daddy marries her to viserys she goes through the same trauma sansa does with joffrey
Only she has to live and stay in that circumstance whereas Sansa escapes hers
shut-your-mouth-dmx.gif

SHUT THJE fukk UP SOMEONE BAN THIS fukkING IDIOT FROM THIS THREAD

ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

YOU HAD EVEN THE HOUND WANTING TO SAVE SANSA FROM THE ABUSE FROM JOFFREY
ALICENT HAS LIVED A CUSHY LIFE HER ENTIRE LIFE, SHES EVEN REMODELING THE KINGS LANDING BECAUSE SHES A RELIGIOUS FREAK AND VISERYS LETTING HER DO WHAT SHE WANT

WHERE JOFFREY WOULD SLAP SANSA IF SHE EVEN HAD AN OPINION ON ANYTHING
HE BEHEADED HER FATHER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND THEN PUT HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE SO SHE WOULD ALWAYS SEE AND YOU ARE COMPARING THAT TO ALICENT SITUATION? :what:

you are single handily ruining this thread man SHUT THE fukk UP

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think so. The dragons went extinct as magic left the world, but I don’t think we got any more explanation than that. I don’t think any living person knows why they went extinct. It has been theorized that they got caged up and died out like that. But I distinctly remember Viserys (Dany’s brother) telling his whore that while he never saw a dragon, he used to play in the dungeons of the Red keep as a kid and he saw the skulls. Near the surface, the skulls of the dragons that were born the latest were laid out and they were really small. But as you went deeper, the skulls got bigger and bigger to the point that they were larger than a carriage. So no, I don’t think those eggs are Dany’s, but even if they are, there are still more eggs that will be hatched cuz they’ll make up the smaller skulls.

(With them using the same names, it’s tough to find screens with Dany’s Viserys, but here’s a choppy version…S1E04)

I’m guessing the infighting from this “Dance” on HOTD will have a major impact on the extinction of the dragons.

Didn't they say something in the original about how they stopped letting them loose and kept them caged up and they got smaller and died off? Maybe they go so buck in this upcoming war, people demand they lock them up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is Corlys gonna be cool knowing Daemon just gave his brother a hi top fade

:patrice:

c00nlys not being dead is a whole nother level of fukkery I wanna see :mjgrin: .

He's been gone for 3 years right? Wonder if that's when the rumored Sea Snake show occurs? :patrice:

And Gaynor popping up :patrice:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When her daddy marries her to viserys she goes through the same trauma sansa does with joffrey
Joffery made Sansa stare at her father's decapitated head on a stake and had his knights beat her whenever he got mad with her. Viserys is nothing like Joffery. He actually gives Alicent alot of freedom. Joffery would have killed Alicent