Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Faking Laenor’s death was a well-calculated plan between Laenor and Rhaenyra that offered a win/win for ALL parties involved.
this-scene-was-so-wholesome-for-so-many-reasons-but-i-love-v0-tqmlz23golr91.jpg

Rhaenyra brought it to Daemon’s attention in code and he agreed and helped execute the plan.

“Fire is a prison..
The Sea offers an escape..”
- Rhaenyra
FeHAZuqWIAA8IMu
F347-D4-F5-07-A8-4-C04-AAC3-D528-AE0-D4-EA3.jpg

Escape.jpg

john-macmillan-laenor-velaryon-house-of-the-dragon.jpg
Fe4a07VUoAAqxKz

Aegon-III-and-Viserys-II-9578715.jpg

The details are in the dialogues.

Laenor wit a fade kinda looks like Brazilian Ronaldo :ohhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vaemond knew that this was probably his last stand the moment he stepped in the throne room. He was either going home with the prize or throwing up his middle fingers:pacspit:

He has been holding this in for 16 years and waited until Corlys was out of the picture to legally challenge it. Remember he truly believes Corlys is either already dead or will be dead by the time his body is brought to shore. So hearing that ruling against him, in his mind, meant that within a day or two he would have to bend his knee and call little Luke Lord Velaryon. He wasn't having it.

Knights and warriors in these stories and settings grow up thinking they'll die in battle or doing something heroic so they don't think about death in the same way someone in a modern setting might. To him, going down in the history book calling these cacs b*stards and their mama a whore in front of the entire court will always be preferable to keeping your life but having your pride taken away.

Yup. I think the moment he saw Viserys walk in, he knew it was over. So he chose to go down swinging rather than going back home empty handed and now an enemy of the Blacks. Should’ve never put himself in that situation though.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut-your-mouth-dmx.gif

SHUT THJE fukk UP SOMEONE BAN THIS fukkING IDIOT FROM THIS THREAD

ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

YOU HAD EVEN THE HOUND WANTING TO SAVE SANSA FROM THE ABUSE FROM JOFFREY
ALICENT HAS LIVED A CUSHY LIFE HER ENTIRE LIFE, SHES EVEN REMODELING THE KINGS LANDING BECAUSE SHES A RELIGIOUS FREAK AND VISERYS LETTING HER DO WHAT SHE WANT

WHERE JOFFREY WOULD SLAP SANSA IF SHE EVEN HAD AN OPINION ON ANYTHING
HE BEHEADED HER FATHER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND THEN PUT HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE SO SHE WOULD ALWAYS SEE AND YOU ARE COMPARING THAT TO ALICENT SITUATION? :what:

you are single handily ruining this thread man SHUT THE fukk UP

Ayo :dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like what goes down in Dance of the Dragons, but their choice to do a show on this over Robert's Rebellion or Aegon's Conquest is crazy to me. Hell, GOT should have been Robert's Rebellion straight out the gate. HBO's decision-making on what books to adapt is kinda wack.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like what goes down in Dance of the Dragons, but their choice to do a show on this over Robert's Rebellion or Aegon's Conquest is crazy to me. Hell, GOT should have been Robert's Rebellion straight out the gate. HBO's decision-making on what books to adapt is kinda wack.

I'm holding on to the hope that the other shows happen

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Aegon’s Conquest is a wack follow up to game of thrones. It’s a completely one sided curb stomping of people being burnt or bending the knee. Any drama in it would be contrived for the sake of tv. They would have to make Dorne the POV of the war to give it any real tension.

The Dance is the story GRRM himself pitched to HBO when they asked him for a follow up.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aegon’s Conquest is a wack follow up to game of thrones. It’s a completely one sided curb stomping of people being burnt or bending the knee. Any drama in it would be contrived for the sake of tv. They would have to make Dorne the POV of the war to give it any real tension.

The Dance is the story GRRM himself pitched to HBO when they asked him for a follow up.
True, but they can make up enough drama with Dorne. I just want to see Balerion The Black Dread get busy. Seeing his big ass do work would be a spectacle alone for me.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dance of the dragons is easily the best story if you like action. There’s just not enough budget or time to fit in all the battles.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dance of the dragons is easily the best story if you like action. There’s just not enough budget or time to fit in all the battles.
I find Robert's rebellion more intriguing. It got the Targaryans off the throne entirely. 3 of the best swordsmen ever were showcased through that time as well.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I find Robert's rebellion more intriguing. It got the Targaryans off the throne entirely. 3 of the best swordsmen ever were showcased through that time as well.

ROBERTS REBELLION DOESNT
HIT THE SAME DUE TO
THE FACT WE SAW WHAT TOOK PLACE
A COUPLE OF DECADES LATER...
ITS JUST TOO CLOSE TO
THE EVENTS OF GOT.

HOD TAKING PLACE 200 YRS PRIOR
REALLY HELPED REFRESH
THE BRAND.
:devil:
:evil: