Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
image0.jpg

he hit.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all can try to drum up support for Vaemond with the black card but that shyt is not working. He got emotional and overplayed a losing hand when everyone knew he needed to fall back. He could not control himself seeing that W snatched away at the last second and literally lost his head for it.

fukk Vaemond.:manny:

He "stood on his square" and died for it, his cause or any future moves died with him. Him and Corlys both suffer from a debilitating sense of pride, they just display it differently. Every truly great player in the history of GoT knows when to fall back in order to have a chance of victory another day, Vaemond lost his composure and became a footnote.

"BLACK CARD"?

:dead:RHAE GOT "nikkaS"
TALKING LIKE WHOLE
WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sympathetic? I dunno, fam.

Relatable (don't ask me how)? Sure.
I mean, to be honest....sometimes Cersei was relatable. I think Rhae is like a nice version of Cersei more than a prequel Daenerys. Alicent is more like aunt Lysa than Sansa.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Alicent is a lot like Sansa but smarter I guess
She believes in the rules and traditions and the silly songs about honor and morals too

When her daddy marries her to viserys she goes through the same trauma sansa does with joffrey
Only she has to live and stay in that circumstance whereas Sansa escapes hers

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, to be honest....sometimes Cersei was relatable. I think Rhae is like a nice version of Cersei more than a prequel Daenerys. Alicent is more like aunt Lysa than Sansa.

Yeah, I can get with her being nicer, for the most part. She did hatch up a plan to kill her cousband to shack up with her uncle though, so she's still pretty shytty.

Legitimately, if she wasn't the viewpoint character of the series, I don't think anyone would really fukk with her like that. She shares some of the same negative traits people hared Cersei for, but since the show is largely told from her point of view, it's easier to identify with her.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I can get with her being nicer, for the most part. She did hatch up a plan to kill her cousband to shack up with her uncle though, so she's still pretty shytty.
She didn't kill him. She helped him fake his death so he could be free to be him. They all were in on it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Wow.

Just echoing everyone’s thoughts in here regarding Paddy - he did an amazing job. He should be proud man. I need to see a clean sweep come awards season. I loved the petition scene, Viserys was dripping like King Baldwin. That leprosy is no joke.

3 more seasons? Sign me up.

:wow:
My favorite part about the petition scene was when he told the guard he didn't need help and then Daemon comes to help him. You could tell that in the scene prior when Rhae and Daemon were talking with Alicent that he was genuinely pissed when he found out that they'd been serving him lean and calling it tea.

Despite their differences, Daemon loved his brother and as much as he would fukk up, he knew Viserys loved him.