Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So wait a minute, are yall trying to say that race doesn't exist in this show?

It OBVIOUSLY does. They're not being on the nose with it, but even when Dany rode north, all them racist folks that the Starks roll with was eye balling the unsullied and Missandei - because they were BLACK.

It was never explicitly stated but it was supposed to be evident especially when Greyworm and Missandei had that talk about going back home after Dany got the throne, cause they could tell they were hated by them damn devils.

Even in the new show, racism is coming into play. We could say "well they made the characters black for the show but this was their natural arc".

My response to that would be, that's WHY the showrunners made them black cause it is highly believable that this is how white ppl would treat a black family.

Cole put hands on a Lord, the future king consort Gaynor, and NOTHING HAPPENED to him.

They even show Gaynor give him a look in the next episode. So obviously it wasn't forgiven and overlooked by him.

Corlys been getting disrespected since the very first episode. It's obvious that the showrunners are portraying a lot of it as being the result of racism. They just aren't being on the nose with it.

Why do you think they included that part with the breh in the Behind the scenes portion? Cause everything he said is true and they agree with it.
Race does not carry the same connotations as it does in the world that WE live in. Everything you're saying is projecting today onto the show.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:dead: NOW THE bytch nikka
IS TRYING TO COMMENT ON
THE SHOW ONLY AFTER ITS BEEN
EXPOSED HE HAD ZERO POSTS IN
THE THREAD BEFORE HE CAME
AT "MILITANTS".

YOU CANT MAKE THIS shyt UP.

:devil:
:evil:

Eyyo real talk whats wrong with you breh, I would say this is feminine energy but I aint trying to insult the ladies in my life by comparing them to whatever this is you doing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You too grown to be this sassy goddamn

SASSY?

NOT ONLY WERE
YOU SO TRIGGERED YOU
NEGGED MY POST.

THIS IS YOU....
People applying 2022 race concepts to an ancient world being militant :mjlol:

:dead:THIS DUMB ASS nikka
THINKS THE CONCEPT OF RACE
WAS DIFFERENT
IN THE fukkING MEDIEVAL TIMES
OF ALL ERAS

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I negged you because you deserved the neg. Do something about it.

:mjlol:YOU A GROWN ASS MAN
DENYING RACE SIMPLY
SO YOU CAN ROOT FOR CACS
WHO SLAUGHTERED BLACK MEN
WITH A CLEAN CONSCIOUS.

IM HAVING A FIELD DAY WATCHING
YOU nikkaS COPE WITH THIS.

Smart-Select-20221010-204511-You-Tube.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just finished ep 4

Did these guys really have a character who is canonically 17 years old riding dikk?

Isn't that technically...you know what I'm not gonna go there :hubie:
bro wasnt dany supposed to be like 16 when Aquaman was pipin? :sitdown:

edit: nm i googled, its much worth :scusthov:

also, @CHICAGO is PARTIALLY right for once

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@ReasonableMatic

I feel you and know all that, just wanted you to elaborate since you broached the topic.

I will say a personal issue I’ve experienced with ATRs is that the strong practitioners can use it for good or bad, and I’ve had personal experience with those using it for bad. I had to develop strengths and begin to practice myself to fight things I didn’t realize were real. Hell, I had a male spirit attached to me and it took years of spiritual work to get it away. Literally caused strife in relationships. To this day, that spiritual world is a door that cannot be closed and I have to know how to deal with spiritual elements that may bother me when that wasn’t an issue prior to encountering certain negative people who were strong or connected to strong practitioners. People say nothing is good/bad, only neutral, but those practices can definitely be used for bad.
Not saying the Abrahamic traditions don’t have their issues as well, because I believe they definitely do not teach the spiritual side of this human experience and how to understand and incorporate it and have discussed that with priests, etc in private who acknowledged and understood my spiritual attacks because they experienced them as well.
As a Haitian, I can second this. Fortunately for me personally that door has never been opened but I’ve seen people go through some shyt…

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It didn’t really advance anything. She and Otto were already plotting on the throne. But now that she’s become more entrenched in her faith, this simply wipes away any goodwill from the night before.

It’s like the difference between a Christian believing in god in faith but then hearing the burning bush tell you what to do.
They’re trying really hard to make both sides “reasonable”. If Viserys dies saying Rhae is his heir, you can’t justify how Alicent isn’t actively the villain of the show by going against his wishes. If she genuinely believes this was her husbands wishes, we get to stay in the gray for both characters much longer.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was arguing with my girl that aint no good people in this show but she team Rhae,

I'm like all these cacs are demonic and ratchet, only one with any morality is viserys and he up out the paint now, I'm just here for fukkery. She super convinced rhae aint did shyt wrong and alicent just a hater.

shyt I'd be hot too you running around being a uber thot and I have to go fukk the crypt keeper every night. She would have had to catch the fade off that alone :hubie:

Daemon gon take baby daemon head top though I can already see it.
As presented by the show, the worst thing Rhae did was let her aunt think she killed her gay son, so that he could go live happily ever after. Like dude been saying in here, Laenor basically adopted those kids. He knows they aren’t his and has been playing along, doing his thing on the side while she did hers.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
As a Haitian, I can second this. Fortunately for me personally that door has never been opened but I’ve seen people go through some shyt…
You usually open the door by mistake.

I am much stronger because of it and understand what it feels like to be spiritually weak and can totally pick up on the people who dabble in those arts and am strong enough to fight by myself (you’re never really alone if you’re a Believer), but I totally leaned into Christianity to get that strength.

There is EVIL in this world and I fully believe that there are spiritual dimensions/worlds that 99% of us can’t sense, but can be tapped into if you’re into that shyt. I’m staying far away. You are crazy if you think you can fully trust people who make it their business to talk to spirits and principalities, and you don’t know the intentions of those people or the spirits they connect with. Lmao

I witnessed someone being “ridden” by a spirit- basically welcoming possession. Never been so scared in my life. Some of these people are involved in wild shyt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

:mjlol:YOU A GROWN ASS MAN
DENYING RACE SIMPLY
SO YOU CAN ROOT FOR CACS
WHO SLAUGHTERED BLACK MEN
WITH A CLEAN CONSCIOUS.

IM HAVING A FIELD DAY WATCHING
YOU nikkaS COPE WITH THIS.

Smart-Select-20221010-204511-You-Tube.gif

I don't give a fukk about an actor using MODERN REAL context to try to explain a position in a FICTIONAL MEDIEVAL world :mjlol:

You a grown ass boy attempting to say this is an actual period piece to try and solidify your dumbass position

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daemon, aemond and vaemond, second son energy :whoo: too bad jace is weak and daemon’s sons are just babies
Vaemond is actually the third son I believe, Corlys is 2nd

VISCERYS GOT SO PISSED
AT DAEMON HE ACCIDENTALLY
CUT HIS FINGER ON THE THRONE
WHEN BANNISHING
HIM FOR THE "HEIR FOR A DAY"
COMMENT.

THAT CUT TURNED INTO GANGRENE
AND HES BEEN SLOWLY DYING
EVER SINCE.

DO YOU nikkaS PAY ATTENTION
TO ANYTHING?

Viscerys already had a lesion on his back before via cuts from the throne. He’s dying from that Westerosi leprosy eventually.