Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My shorty Nigerian I don't date nor really have any affinity for a majority of cacs. But Look at this fukking weirdo. powerful black family with they white matriarch :mjlol: If this was real life and not a fukking fantasy show with dragons and ice zombies you would say corlys is a c00n because his wife is white. And even then, rhae kids will marry the sea snakes blood so his house is losing nothing.

I would say youre better than this, but that would belie your literal decades of shytposting.

:mjlol: IVE ALREADY CALLED
CORLYS A c00n MANY TIMES
YOU fukkING IDIOT.

TRY AGAIN.

VAEMOND WAS CLEARLY TRYING
TO RIGHT HIS BROTHERS WRONGS...

:mjcry:"I JUST WANNA c00n IN PEACE."
:devil:
:evil:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: IVE ALREADY CALLED
CORLYS A c00n MANY TIMES
YOU fukkING IDIOT.

TRY AGAIN.

VAEMOND WAS CLEARLY TRYING
TO RIGHT HIS BROTHERS WRONGS...

:mjcry:"I JUST WANNA c00n IN PEACE."

Its shocking there are people whose entire existence is being a argumentative dumb ass goofy on the two separate websites over...20 plus years has it been? WOAT mod on the entire internet.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its shocking there are people whose entire existence is being a argumentative dumb ass goofy on the two separate websites over...20 plus years has it been? WOAT mod on the entire internet.

:mjcry:"PLEASE LET ME c00n IN PEACE"

:dead:YOU LITERALLY HAD ZERO POSTS
IN THIS THREAD BUT ONLY
POPPED IN 2DAY TO COMPLAIN
ABOUT "MILITANTS"

YOU LAMES ARE SO SEE THROUGH.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So...they really couldn't find an Aemond that actually looked like a teenager?

THIS WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY...

AEMOND WAS 8 BEFORE THE
TIME JUMP BUT LOOK AT
HOW MUCH OLDER HE LOOKED
COMPARED TO HIS 7 YR OLD
NEPHEW & COUSINS.

HES ALWAYS LOOKED
OLDER THAN HIS AGE.

Daps
seems like team green has players who are more vicious and down to ride so i give them the edge for now. and they got vhagar

only one on team black matching their energy is daemon. the strong boys looking kinda p*ssy. daemon needs to get them on his workout plan asap and start putting them on game because rhae has no idea what shes doing

will be interesting to see who the big houses will side with

The second Alicent was ordering somebody to take one of them boys eyes, Rhae should have put them boys in a self defense class. No excuses. Instead she got them in there learning Valerion, which is important too but priorities. Them boys lives are in danger and she knows that. It's the reason she left Kings Landing in the first place. And in all that time, yall ain't teach them boys how to defend themselves?

I hate to say it brehs but im starting to feel that there's a reason that in the GOT series, the Targs still got silver hair.:francis:

One side is highly favored to win this. :francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ned & Cat Stark, out of the main families, the only ones to raise some honorable kids (outside of Sansa)

The rest of these jits either borderline school shooters, rapists, practicing incest, or some other wild shyt. :scust:
Outside of the one who held the entire north down during winter and seceded from the south? :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I was arguing with my girl that aint no good people in this show but she team Rhae,

I'm like all these cacs are demonic and ratchet, only one with any morality is viserys and he up out the paint now, I'm just here for fukkery. She super convinced rhae aint did shyt wrong and alicent just a hater.

shyt I'd be hot too you running around being a uber thot and I have to go fukk the crypt keeper every night. She would have had to catch the fade off that alone :hubie:

Daemon gon take baby daemon head top though I can already see it.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was arguing with my girl that aint no good people in this show but she team Rhae,

I'm like all these cacs are demonic and ratchet, only one with any morality is viserys and he up out the paint now, I'm just here for fukkery. She super convinced rhae aint did shyt wrong and alicent just a hater.

shyt I'd be hot too you running around being a uber thot and I have to go fukk the crypt keeper every night. She would have had to catch the fade off that alone :hubie:

Daemon gon take baby daemon head top though I can already see it.

:dead: NOW THE bytch nikka
IS TRYING TO COMMENT ON
THE SHOW ONLY AFTER ITS BEEN
EXPOSED HE HAD ZERO POSTS IN
THE THREAD BEFORE HE CAME
AT "MILITANTS".

YOU CANT MAKE THIS shyt UP.