Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happens often enough irl.

a lot of things happen irl which is why I acknowledged it’s true in general but it doesn’t apply to the show in terms of alicent’s kids seemingly “aging faster” than rhae’s kids when aemond and the daughter didn’t indulge in those things and ppl were arguing aemond looks like he aged more than aegon

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rasta man said '
Her children...are b*stardS
9gCkoFw.gif

Rasta man said suck yuh mada :wow:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Man they had the king looking fukked up this episode he was struggling BAD and going through withdrawal off that poppy pack and you know that he was STANKKKKKKK as fukk still was sad to see him cry at the end all desperate for his fam to work it out...actor murked that shyt

Buddy with one eye... Aegon? look like he bout straight action win, lose, or draw, I wanna see him on that dragon he gonna wreck shyt no question

The two b*stards....let's hope the writers give them some wins they ain't did shyt wrong IMO they dad was just laying pipe at least he wasn't related to they momma wtf...they momma got em in a trick bag

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I mean what did you expect? The dude not only called the kids b*stards but the mom a whore in front of her husband and father. The dude was ready to die.

also Vaemond ain't strong at all...this whole time he could've been off to the side building himself a nice little legacy, uniting another house to theirs but instead he was living off his brother's legacy...so much so, that his nephew could son him in front of their whole army and he could do nothing about it. All breh did was complain and never took any actual steps (until it was too late) to secure that legacy he was crying so much about.

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This is the 2nd time they've used the sit-com type of misunderstanding to advance a plot line. Not a deal breaker, but kind of annoying.

Are we following the tried and true "if they didn't die on screen the aren't dead" with the sea snake and do we think he's the beast beneath the boards?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This is the 2nd time they've used the sit-com type of misunderstanding to advance a plot line. Not a deal breaker, but kind of annoying.

Are we following the tried and true "if they didn't die on screen the aren't dead" with the sea snake and do we think he's the beast beneath the boards?

I would say that dying off screen means they aren't dead, but Stannis got killed in GOT and we never heard from him again :patrice:

Also, they just said the Sea Snake was down bad, not dead.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

It didn’t really advance anything. She and Otto were already plotting on the throne. But now that she’s become more entrenched in her faith, this simply wipes away any goodwill from the night before.

It’s like the difference between a Christian believing in god in faith but then hearing the burning bush tell you what to do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can this thread not devolve into another retarded dap fishing pseudo militant shytshow like the rest of this site.

Smart-Select-20221010-204511-You-Tube.gif

SO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCH
A POWERFUL BLACK FAMILY
BE WIPED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS,
LOSE GENERATIONAL WEALTH
AND IGNORE
THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLACK
BECAUSE YOU WANT TO c00n IN PEACE?
:devil:
:evil:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It didn’t really advance anything. She and Otto were already plotting on the throne. But now that she’s become more entrenched in her faith, this simply wipes away any goodwill from the night before.

It’s like the difference between a Christian believing in god in faith but then hearing the burning bush tell you what to do.

I guess you're right in that it didn't advance the plot, but it's going to have some people be more understanding of her motives. I just think two mix-ups like that in 8 episodes is overkill.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Smart-Select-20221010-204511-You-Tube.gif

SO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCH
A POWERFUL BLACK FAMILY
BE WIPED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS,
LOSE GENERATIONAL WEALTH
AND IGNORE
THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLACK
BECAUSE YOU WANT TO c00n IN PEACE?
:devil:
:evil:

My shorty Nigerian I don't date nor really have any affinity for a majority of cacs. But Look at this fukking weirdo. powerful black family with they white matriarch :mjlol: If this was real life and not a fukking fantasy show with dragons and ice zombies you would say corlys is a c00n because his wife is white. And even then, rhae kids will marry the sea snakes blood so his house is losing nothing.

I would say youre better than this, but that would belie your literal decades of shytposting.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Just finished ep 4

Did these guys really have a character who is canonically 17 years old riding dikk?

Isn't that technically...you know what I'm not gonna go there :hubie: