Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
I haven’t read the books but I don’t see how this shyt ends well for the blacks. Greens probably gonna end up with the crown…

What house is gonna side with the blacks and all their b*stards running around trying to run shyt? I want them to win but it’s looking suspect.

The only thing they got over the Greens is the fact that everybody HEARD Vicerys say that Rhaenyra is the heir PLUS the dude that the Greens are trying to put on the throne is a rapist goofy.

Don't forget, the red head chic went straight to the brothel owner to tell her about ole boy being a rapist. I dont think we heard the end of that.

Daps
People applying 2022 race concepts to an ancient world being militant :mjlol:

So wait a minute, are yall trying to say that race doesn't exist in this show?

It OBVIOUSLY does. They're not being on the nose with it, but even when Dany rode north, all them racist folks that the Starks roll with was eye balling the unsullied and Missandei - because they were BLACK.

It was never explicitly stated but it was supposed to be evident especially when Greyworm and Missandei had that talk about going back home after Dany got the throne, cause they could tell they were hated by them damn devils.

Even in the new show, racism is coming into play. We could say "well they made the characters black for the show but this was their natural arc".

My response to that would be, that's WHY the showrunners made them black cause it is highly believable that this is how white ppl would treat a black family.

Cole put hands on a Lord, the future king consort Gaynor, and NOTHING HAPPENED to him.

They even show Gaynor give him a look in the next episode. So obviously it wasn't forgiven and overlooked by him.

Corlys been getting disrespected since the very first episode. It's obvious that the showrunners are portraying a lot of it as being the result of racism. They just aren't being on the nose with it.

Why do you think they included that part with the breh in the Behind the scenes portion? Cause everything he said is true and they agree with it.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Thats not they fault :gucci:
You're 100% right that its not their fault.

It's also not his fault either, and they're not entitled to Driftmark and his family's wealth and power because inheritance in their world follows the traditions of male primogeniture.

They salty about that, take it up with your mother.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
So wait a minute, are yall trying to say that race doesn't exist in this show?

It OBVIOUSLY does. They're not being on the nose with it, but even when Dany rode north, all them racist folks that the Starks roll with was eye balling the unsullied and Missandei - because they were BLACK.

It was never explicitly stated but it was supposed to be evident especially when Greyworm and Missandei had that talk about going back home after Dany got the throne, cause they could tell they were hated by them damn devils.

Even in the new show, racism is coming into play. We could say "well they made the characters black for the show but this was their natural arc".

My response to that would be, that's WHY the showrunners made them black cause it is highly believable that this is how white ppl would treat a black family.

Cole put hands on a Lord, the future king consort Gaynor, and NOTHING HAPPENED to him.

They even show Gaynor give him a look in the next episode. So obviously it wasn't forgiven and overlooked by him.

Corlys been getting disrespected since the very first episode. It's obvious that the showrunners are portraying a lot of it as being the result of racism. They just aren't being on the nose with it.

Why do you think they included that part with the breh in the Behind the scenes portion? Cause everything he said is true and they agree with it.
All facts. The show runners from both shows have clearly made race a part of the TV series.

The most obvious being (until HotD) Dany leading what they try to portray as uncivilized or enslaved darker people of the GoT world (Unsullied, Missandei, & the Dothraki) is some white savior shyt.

Them boys was bout to make a whole what if the confederacy won show….even if GRRM left race out of the source material, they would definitely find a way to put in the show. Can’t help themselves :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@ReasonableMatic

I feel you and know all that, just wanted you to elaborate since you broached the topic.

I will say a personal issue I’ve experienced with ATRs is that the strong practitioners can use it for good or bad, and I’ve had personal experience with those using it for bad. I had to develop strengths and begin to practice myself to fight things I didn’t realize were real. Hell, I had a male spirit attached to me and it took years of spiritual work to get it away. Literally caused strife in relationships. To this day, that spiritual world is a door that cannot be closed and I have to know how to deal with spiritual elements that may bother me when that wasn’t an issue prior to encountering certain negative people who were strong or connected to strong practitioners. People say nothing is good/bad, only neutral, but those practices can definitely be used for bad.
Not saying the Abrahamic traditions don’t have their issues as well, because I believe they definitely do not teach the spiritual side of this human experience and how to understand and incorporate it and have discussed that with priests, etc in private who acknowledged and understood my spiritual attacks because they experienced them as well.

Last edited:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
m6ajg7yxv1t91.jpg

:salute:these actors on a whole other level. my gawd. the shyt they improvised of the head better than what other shows write.