Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the cripple "mastermind" take anyone else out of the show?

They have him like a damn James Bond villain :mjlol: , talking like he can take a prince's eye at the click of his fingers like he's Kingpin :skip:, if it was that easy and he has so much power then why isn't his crippled ass on throne :childplease:

And when was Alisont's father let back in? Creh was at the funeral as if he was never kicked out :dahell:

The only really likeable characters are The King and Alisont.

Yeah a little bit. He's the type of guy that everyone at court should be like :jbhmm:that bro's evil

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
:gucci: aint no one test him yet, think about that for a second. you definitely the type to be scared of the person outside the club yelling loud :mjlol: that dont mean nothing man

Sir Simpsalot ruined his daughters wedding banquet and nothing happened. - That self-righteous ho keep on running over him. She don't respect his rule, HER damn father don't respect his rule - the damn iron throne don't respect his rule. The kids running rampant being maimed - No body cares about causing a ruckus around him cause ain't shyt gonna happen but a lot of talking.

He need a sprinkle of savagery to quiet all that shyt down.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It doesn’t prove anything. He escalated it the second he picked up the rock. Everyone was using hands. He didn’t run away. he got the upper hand and wanted to puff his chest out to his lessers now that he has a dragon.

Told him he’d die in a fire like his father. Realized the kid didn’t know then proceeded to rub it in further. The opposite of deescalating

He’s been trained by Cole and he’s fighting a couple girls.
Facts.
Only immoral PU$$Y NIKKAS take Aemond’s side over the Valeryan girls and Strong boys in their clash

Aemond was invited to the wedding of their mother and saw that as an opportunity to STEAL the Valeryan girls birthright and ridicule the Strong boys’ lineage while threatening them in the process.

To defend THAT and use the “oh well, Vhagar just got took” says a lot about how BYTCHMADE their character is.

Best believe they don’t keep that same energy when it comes to white people doin em like that :sas1:
nikkas love talking about black characters & be the first ones juelzing for creh snuffing 2 black girls. Oh let me guess, they're only half so it doesn't matter right? :mjlol:

Keep it a buck, 99% of these incestuous fukks need to go.
This, bunch of KOONS in here

Reppin #PawgGang and lusting after the white characters of the show, but the moment the Black female character considers a white man she’s a wench and they come with whole dissertations about an Agenda against them.

Imagine how miserable and annoying they are in real life lmao :mjlol:

Last edited:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Just reading this makes me mad again. They really built up 6+ seasons of potentially the GOAT character arc just to subvert expectations at the end. GRRM got some explaining to do… cuz why even bring Jon back from the dead if this was his vision?

Jon's resurrection was not fruitless, though :skip:

Him being alive was essential to the kingdom even standing a chance against the Army of the Dead. He was the one who got the Freefolk south of the wall once Mance was gone, he was the one who took back Winterfell, and he was the one to recruit Dany and all her resources to his cause.

All he cared about was preserving life in the Realm, and he did that undoubtedly. Just because he was heir to the throne and had the skills to rule didn't mean he wanted to or was meant to. Furthermore, even him facing the Night King never meant he was the one to kill him. Never understood why folks kept getting caught up on that. I think that's just what people wanted to see. I honestly thought Bran would be the one to kill him because the NK direct adversary was the 3ER; it was never Jon. Arya landing the death blow to Death incarnate after serving in a death cult doesn't really seem farfetched when you think of it either.

In the end, besides Jon having to live with the stigma of killing Dany, I think he got the happiest ending. He got to go to the True North with the folks who always accepted him from jump. Why did folks think he should have stayed to rule? He stayed having to deal with folks fukkery and kept telling them he didnt want the throne. Ge earned that peace. After the fukkery of Cersei and Dany, Bran/3ER taking the throne made sense to me; him sending Jon north was doing him a kindness and ensuring he didn't have to deal with *southern* issues in his life anymore.

Jon Snow made all of this possible. There is nothing we see past his resurrection I think would have been possible had he stayed dead. He was definitely needed.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I actually think Rhae's boys need a little Daemon streak in them. They're younger and Cole's been giving them lesser training out of spite and the other side of the house has the biggest dragon. And they're playing defense in being who they are twice over. They need a little devil in them.

Maybe step-dad/great uncle Demon Daemon is going to help get them right then. His wife is in line for the throne and he will be consort...all bets are off with him now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sir Simpsalot ruined his daughters wedding banquet and nothing happened. - That self-righteous ho keep on running over him. She don't respect his rule, HER damn father don't respect his rule - the damn iron throne don't respect his rule. The kids running rampant being maimed - No body cares about causing a ruckus around him cause ain't shyt gonna happen but a lot of talking.

He need a sprinkle of savagery to quiet all that shyt down.
So whose stepped up to challenge his rule :mjgrin:

You talking about a whole lot of nothing when it comes to running a realm :snoop: you crying over spilled milk from family issues :snoop:

Last i checked up until now, as much as they argue, his family is healthy and wealthy. Grand kids and kids thriving, flying dragons.

You worried about lil shyt over decades of ruling.

This show really does seperate what individuals think a good ruler should be. Which funny enough, reflects real life in a way. You over here worried about his daughter and his wife arguing. While millions seem to be doing better off than what weve seen from other rulers of this series.

I want you to reflect on that, in reality.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon's resurrection was not fruitless, though :skip:

Him being alive was essential to the kingdom even standing a chance against the Army of the Dead. He was the one who got the Freefolk south of the wall once Mance was gone, he was the one who took back Winterfell, and he was the one to recruit Dany and all her resources to his cause.

All he cared about was preserving life in the Realm, and he did that undoubtedly. Just because he was heir to the throne and had the skills to rule didn't mean he wanted to or was meant to. Furthermore, even him facing the Night King never meant he was the one to kill him. Never understood why folks kept getting caught up on that. I think that's just what people wanted to see. I honestly thought Bran would be the one to kill him because the NK direct adversary was the 3ER; it was never Jon. Arya landing the death blow to Death incarnate after serving in a death cult doesn't really seem farfetched when you think of it either.

In the end, besides Jon having to live with the stigma of killing Dany, I think he got the happiest ending. He got to go to the True North with the folks who always accepted him from jump. Why did folks think he should have stayed to rule? He stayed having to deal with folks fukkery and kept telling them he didnt want the throne. Ge earned that peace. After the fukkery of Cersei and Dany, Bran/3ER taking the throne made sense to me; him sending Jon north was doing him a kindness and ensuring he didn't have to deal with *southern* issues in his life anymore.

Jon Snow made all of this possible. There is nothing we see past his resurrection I think would have been possible had he stayed dead. He was definitely needed.
Exactly. Issues with the show are one thing, but you can't get mad at a series built on subversion for being subversive:russ:

Jon's arc is no more subversive than Ned's death, Jamie losing his sword hand, or Tyrion being Tywin's equal. Grrm's stroytelling has always shytted on conventional fantasy tropes.

Now one of the issues D&D had was trying to subvert shyt that was already pre subverted which just brought it back to regular shyt:mjlol:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I mean letting all this discord run amok in his court. Nobody respects him.
Nah, I mean letting all this discord run amok in his court. Nobody respects him.
Yeah I think they don't fear him. Which is a requirement of a king. You don't have to be a tyrant but they gotta know you're about it. If not you'll have a bunch of habitual line steppers even in your own family.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Yeah I think they don't fear him. Which is a requirement of a king. You don't have to be a tyrant but they gotta know you're about it. If not you'll have a bunch of habitual line steppers even in your own family.
Exactly.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Also were there simply no dark haired Targaryens? It's the future but Jon Snow is a dark haired Targaryen.
Because of incest

Jon snow mother is
Lyanna Stark
which explains the dark hair.

I can't remember what hair Rhaegar had but his mother was Elia martell(dorne) if I'm not mistaken.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall keep saying they dont fear him. Dont confuse a forgiving king, which he is, for one not feared. Everyone does as he says. The one person who disobeyed, Alicent, in the most recent episode was scared of the consequences when she was talking to Otto. He told Daemon to bounce and he bounced :manny: yall want some joe pesci type leader or something. The kingdom been good for decades, what yall crying about really?

Just cause someone yells a lot doesnt mean people fear them. Joffrey killed innocent people and no one respected him still. Hound called him a bytch to his face. Tyrion slapped the piss outta joffrey. Aint no one slapping viserys :aicmon: Cersai was openly disobedient to robert even if it meant getting slapped up, she had b*stards on him and everything. At least viserys kids are his :russ: they spit and threw shyt on cersei when she was queen. I aint see anyone throw no shyt at viserys

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Because of incest

Jon snow mother is
Lyanna Stark
which explains the dark hair.

I can't remember what hair Rhaegar had but his mother was Elia martell(dorne) if I'm not mistaken.
He had silver hair. Elia was his wife.
His parents were brother and sister, the Mad King Aerys and Rhaella.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
GRRM and D&D are fools. GOT should have ended with a weary Jon sitting on the throne, depressed and unhappy with the crown crookedly sitting on his head as he looks out as his new subjects. He should have been the reluctant king who "don't want it" but who is forced to do it because he's simply the only one who can, AND it's his birthright.
Man you just reminded me ...someone who can't produce an heir is on the throne..

fukking That ending :mjcry: