Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yall keep saying they dont fear him. Dont confuse a forgiving king, which he is, for one not feared. Everyone does as he says. The one person who disobeyed, Alicent, in the most recent episode was scared of the consequences when she was talking to Otto. He told Daemon to bounce and he bounced :manny: yall want some joe pesci type leader or something. The kingdom been good for decades, what yall crying about really?

Just cause someone yells a lot doesnt mean people fear them. Joffrey killed innocent people and no one respected him still. Hound called him a bytch to his face. Tyrion slapped the piss outta joffrey. Aint no one slapping viserys :aicmon: Cersai was openly disobedient to robert even if it meant getting slapped up, she had b*stards on him and everything. At least viserys kids are his :russ: they spit and threw shyt on cersei when she was queen. I aint see anyone throw no shyt at viserys
Nah. Corlys went into the Step Stones against his wishes.

Even his own Hand was plotting behind his back.

He’s probably loved but he’s definitely not feared.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Aemond is older than his cousins and nephews. He's 3 years older than Jace, Rhaena and Baela. He's 5 years older than Luke. Vhagar chose him and it is what is but he should have expected the girls to be upset considering Vhagar was their mother's dragon. He didn't have to say what he said to the girls. The boys didn't jump in until he punched Baela. Baela, Rhaena and Jace didn't gang up on him until he broke the baby of the bunches nose. The baby didn't slash out his uncles eye until after his big brother was being threatened by said uncle who broke baby boys nose. Aemond deserves Vhagar but he also deserved what he got from Luke.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah. Corlys went into the Step Stones against his wishes.

Even his own Hand was plotting behind his back.

He’s probably loved but he’s definitely not feared.

and he banished his hand, and he helped with the step stones once Corlys took action

Daps
310807968_10159464058493621_8868867196095769901_n.jpg

What irritates me about this is... I hate when people ignore the fans. I know they saw all the complaints from the Battle of Winterfell about ppl not being abl to see anything.

Why would you go and do the EXACT same thing?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He banished his hand cause his daughter told him to

And he offered to come to the Step Stones after three years cause his Queen convinced him to.
So he listens to people around him that he finds trust in, and you think this is an issue :russ: ?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because of incest

Jon snow mother is
Lyanna Stark
which explains the dark hair.

I can't remember what hair Rhaegar had but his mother was Elia martell(dorne) if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah I know about the incest, I just figure at some point a recessive gene or the occasional mix up would kick in. But I think they're doing this on screen to emphasize the bloodline, in the books not all of them are, for example I don't think Rhaenys has silver hair in the book.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So he listens to people around him that he finds trust in, and you think this is an issue :russ: ?
The point is people don’t fear repercussion from him. He told Corlys no twice and he didn’t listen and got his brother to go with him.

He told Otto to stop plotting on Aegon and this dude is still doing it.

He knew about both these situations, and did nothing on his own to rectify it permanently. The women did.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jon snow is as much targaryen as Rhaes kids and they have dark hair.
And look how egregious it is. I guess it's the one time race/color is emphasized cause they was acting like there's 0% chance. But like I said I think the hair is being dramatized for the screen to emphasize Rhae's kids being b*stards.

You telling me Alicent couldn't pop out 1 chestnut headed kid? Lol it's for the story

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
So whose stepped up to challenge his rule :mjgrin:

You talking about a whole lot of nothing when it comes to running a realm :snoop: you crying over spilled milk from family issues :snoop:

Last i checked up until now, as much as they argue, his family is healthy and wealthy. Grand kids and kids thriving, flying dragons.

You worried about lil shyt over decades of ruling.

This show really does seperate what individuals think a good ruler should be. Which funny enough, reflects real life in a way. You over here worried about his daughter and his wife arguing. While millions seem to be doing better off than what weve seen from other rulers of this series.

I want you to reflect on that, in reality.

Fam - his kids are damn near retarded from all the in-fukking going on, that shyt ain't healthy. And wealthy? He like a lame with money. Old and decrepit with a swarm of leaches waiting for him to bite the dust.

I'm putting heads on spikes if I have to repeat myself - fukk that. :mjlol:

Reflect on THIS tho.. we watching a show about flying dragons my guy - Let's really be reality. Let me live.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And look how egregious it is. I guess it's the one time race/color is emphasized cause they was acting like there's 0% chance. But like I said I think the hair is being dramatized for the screen to emphasize Rhae's kids being b*stards.

You telling me Alicent couldn't pop out 1 chestnut headed kid? Lol it's for the story

RHAE & LAENOR BOTH HAVE WHITE HAIR...

THATS THE ONLY REASON
THE HAIR IS A BIG DEAL IN THIS SITUATION.

3 KIDS AND DARK HAIR
ALL THREE TIMES...

THATS JUST DISREPECTFUL.
:devil:
:evil:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GRRM and D&D are fools. GOT should have ended with a weary Jon sitting on the throne, depressed and unhappy with the crown crookedly sitting on his head as he looks out as his new subjects. He should have been the reluctant king who "don't want it" but who is forced to do it because he's simply the only one who can, AND it's his birthright.
I wanted Jon in the throne also (though my ending is different lol) but I understand why he isn't.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You know what. Youre right. I always thought in game of thrones the kid always has 100% the fathers hair. That was Ned Starks entire plot line. That Roberts kids had blonde hair and he had black hair. But his own b*stard son, Jon Snow, has the hair color of the mother.

This just kind of ruined Ned Stark plotline for me typing this :sadcam: