Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Also quite the CGI already with the Dragons. Guess HBO opened up the cheque books for them right out the gate. Didn't think we'd get this much despite the name of the show :pachaha:. Kinda wanted a longer shot of the squad of 5 dragons chillin on the castle though :wow:

But the riding scene was dope. Aemond just straight up carjacked her (didn't know it was a she)
Dragon CGI looked good but it looks like they blew their whole load :dame: on dragons and didn't have any money left over for lighting, episode was dark as fukk :heh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:damn:It’s him!”

:youngsabo: It’s me…”

Aye that boy Aemond stepped up majorly, the mental fortitude jeez. I thought he was meek but he has been listening to his mother and observing his no good brother. He made the decision to be that guy. The come up is admirable. I know he’ll be deadly with the blade.

IMO, bar Viserys, the characters in this show have zero redeemable features. They are just terrible people.

Monday we go again!
You and I read that differently. Aemond always was an a-hole like his brother. As soon as his insecurity was gone he unleashed it on the other kids.

He protected his mom on the secret and threw his brother under the bus as the culprit.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Dragon CGI looked good but it looks like they blew their whole load :dame: on dragons and didn't have any money left over for lighting, episode was dark as fukk :heh:
I keep reading this but it looked fantastic on my 100 dollar monitor, guess it was something with the TV version of the app or the aired version.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
mcnabb.gif
this is how you avoid war my man :yeshrug:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He's a less intelligent and washed Tywin Lannister.

Tywin wouldn't have sowed the seeds of war like this dude, Tywin was all about the stability of the realm.
Assuming he's dropped into this Targaryen world and their ways Tywin probably figures out how to cement the Rhaenyra/Aegon marriage instead of mentioning it as a footnote and getting brushed off. That's the cleanest way to achieve his goal and he would've used the Rhae/Daemon incident as the fuel to lock it in, instead of letting Vis attempt to mend that bridge with Corlys.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The b*stards defended the black granddaughters.
:hubie:

They getting treated like shyt cause they momma wanted some outside dikk. They ain't did nothing wrong.

Which is why Corlys said whatever.

He feels like they’re still Targs at the end of the day and can always marry Laena’s kids or their descendants can marry to make everyone Velaryons again.

Not an ideal situation but it is what it is.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
father Strong should have put forward his son Harwin as a suitor for Rhae from the beginning but he was being humble I guess. Or maybe it isn't possible because of Harwins position someone let me know. I wonder if Vesarys would say no?

Viserys probably would’ve said no. Seems like he’d want an old disguised house like the Lannisters, Starks, Hightowers or Baratheons for the crown Princess. Not someone that was just made a lord the last generation. But IDK anything could’ve happened.

Daps
I give her a slight pass because Laenor caused the problem first but, Rhaenyra took advantage of it. She basically was in love with another man and had a family with him. She was WILDING to do that three times. Like other people said, if she cared at all about how she was looking to other people, she would’ve had another Velaryon impregnate her. She was careless. So, I understand Alicent’s POV. But it’s not like Alicent is innocent either. If Rhaenyra had Blonde Targaryen kids, it wouldn’t change anything. Alicent would still want her kids on the throne and still be convinced that Rhaenyra would kill Aegon II to be Queen.

Im 55% towards Rhaenyra, 45% towards Alicent :ehh:
Where would she have found another black man in King’s Landing? And do you think another Velaryon would have kept the secret?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't see how you can't call Rhaenyra evil
She straight up okay'd a innocent man's death to fake laenors murder
She also was totally fine with torturing her brother right after he got his eye cut out

Is that heroic? Oh its nicer that she doesn't actually murder Laenor but its okay to murder someone else?

That's why I don't mess with Rhaenyra she is a huge hypocrite and entitled brat. Literally all the drama has happened because of her immaturity in sleeping with daemon and cole which ruins her chance to marry whoever she wants.

Now the honorable people like Alicent have to play the game because her entitlement has created a succession crisis

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Does the cripple "mastermind" take anyone else out of the show?

They have him like a damn James Bond villain :mjlol: , talking like he can take a prince's eye at the click of his fingers like he's Kingpin :skip:, if it was that easy and he has so much power then why isn't his crippled ass on throne :childplease:

And when was Alisont's father let back in? Creh was at the funeral as if he was never kicked out :dahell:

I hate everyone on this damn show. Nobody is like able. Hopefully the dragons burn them all.

Lightsking homo cuck is a terrible character.

The only really likeable characters are The King and Alisont.