Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
The b*stards defended the black granddaughters.
:hubie:

They getting treated like shyt cause they momma wanted some outside dikk. They ain't did nothing wrong.

They bullied homie that got his eye poked :whoa:

I see your point tho. They good money in my book....especially when buddy escalated the altercation and pulled the blade :mjlit:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

NO ONE FACED PUNISHMENT
FOR TAKING THAT KIDS EYE...

RHAE DIDNT FACE PUNISHMENT
FOR HAVING 3 BLATANT b*stardS...

HOW HE GONNA PUNISH ALICENT?

:devil:
:evil:

soon as the shyt happened viserys should've just disinherited rhaenyra and gotten alicent and otto as far away from aegon and aemond as possible. straight up. have her punishment be a kind of exile. send them both to oldtown with helaena. lean into the b*stard shyt and say because of this laenor and rhaenyra's marriage wasn't consumated (even though they say in private that they tried a couple times) so the marriage doesn't count. People would believe that because he's :wrist:. Then marry Rhaenyra and Aegon like Otto said a while back and make sure they consumate the marriage in a bedding ceremony. That's the blacks and greens both united with the queen of the greens far away and unable to cause too much trouble.

rhaenyra faces punishment for the b*stards by losing her status as heir, alicent is exiled for cutting the princess and disrespecting the king, otto gets punished because fukk him, Jace and the other strong boys get "punished" by being disinherited by house velaryon.

aemond gets off scott free though lmao i don't know what you do with him. :heh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
shouldn't alicent have faced punishment for not only defying viserys and trying to take the eye herself, but ALSO harming the heir to the throne?
Shouldn't Daemon have faced punishment for all of his fukkery and defiance of the King?

Sweeping stuff under the rug is the legacy of Visery's reign.

Daps
Reppin
South London
:damn:It’s him!”

:youngsabo: It’s me…”

Aye that boy Aemond stepped up majorly, the mental fortitude jeez. I thought he was meek but he has been listening to his mother and observing his no good brother. He made the decision to be that guy. The come up is admirable. I know he’ll be deadly with the blade.

IMO, bar Viserys, the characters in this show have zero redeemable features. They are just terrible people.

Monday we go again!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
soon as the shyt happened viserys should've just disinherited rhaenyra and gotten alicent and otto as far away from aegon and aemond as possible. straight up. have her punishment be a kind of exile. send them both to oldtown with helaena. lean into the b*stard shyt and say because of this laenor and rhaenyra's marriage wasn't consumated (even though they say in private that they tried a couple times) so the marriage doesn't count. People would believe that because he's :wrist:. Then marry Rhaenyra and Aegon like Otto said a while back and make sure they consumate the marriage in a bedding ceremony. That's the blacks and greens both united with the queen of the greens far away and unable to cause too much trouble.

rhaenyra faces punishment for the b*stards by losing her status as heir, alicent is exiled for cutting the princess and disrespecting the king, otto gets punished because fukk him, Jace and the other strong boys get "punished" by being disinherited by house velaryon.

aemond gets off scott free though lmao i don't know what you do with him. :heh:
mcnabb.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shouldn't Daemon have faced punishment for all of his fukkery and defiance of the King?

Sweeping stuff under the rug is the legacy of Visery's reign.
No wars in decades, no revolts, no hunger strikes will be the legacy of Visery :ufdup: yall love drama between 2 petty whores so much like keeping up with the kardashians when Westeros has never been this peaceful, thats his legacy :ufdup:

yall gone stop throwing dirt on Viserys name :mjcry:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Otto more of a bytch :childplease: one of my first posts for this season was saying he move like a snake, fukk team green :pacspit:

He's a less intelligent and washed Tywin Lannister.

Tywin wouldn't have sowed the seeds of war like this dude, Tywin was all about the stability of the realm.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No wars in decades, no revolts, no hunger strikes will be the legacy of Visery :ufdup: yall love drama between 2 petty whores so much like keeping up with the kardashians when Westeros has never been this peaceful, thats his legacy :ufdup:

yall gone stop throwing dirt on Viserys name :mjcry:

NO WAR IS HIS GRANDFATHERS LEGACY...

VISCERYS DECISIONS
AND LACK THERE OF
ARE LEADING DIRECTLY TO WAR.

HES AS CULPABLE AS ANY OF THEM.
:devil:
:evil: