Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The b*stards defended the black granddaughters.
:hubie:

They getting treated like shyt cause they momma wanted some outside dikk. They ain't did nothing wrong.
this is why rhaenyra's on my shyt list. laenor too. you cast that shadow on your kids. they gotta wear that shyt the rest of their life. I expect that selfish bullshyt from rhaenyra, but brehlaryon jr should've known better. shame on him.

"b-b-but he's gay"

he wasn't creative enough :yeshrug:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I still dont think Rhae is as bad as yall think. I think father Strong is the only fully likable/smart person

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
this is why rhaenyra's on my shyt list. laenor too. you cast that shadow on your kids. they gotta wear that shyt the rest of their life. I expect that selfish bullshyt from rhaenyra, but brehlaryon jr should've known better. shame on him.

"b-b-but he's gay"

he wasn't creative enough :yeshrug:
thats a good point

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Now that I’m thinking about it , laenor had no choice but to roll with rhae and daemon’s plan. They wanted to get married and the only way was for him to die. He would have had to watch his back constantly if he refused, have had to sleep with one eye open or he could have snitched then who knows what happens

He gave up a lot to roll with their plan
Nah he won
which is why I’m surprised rhae and especially daemon settled for this plan…if for any reason he decides to pop back up that opens up a whole fukking can of worms…there was no incentive to keep him alive unless maybe the writers are trying to convey rhae cared for him enough not to kill him or as I speculated in another thread maybe the writers didn’t want to kill off too many gay characters
That’s they cousin. Man who held they secret down. Plus she knew he didn’t want that life

Plus in the books from what I hear it was a rumor that he didn’t die, and just took off with his lover.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.5-2 years between seasons is pretty normal for shows, especially on HBO. The Wire went 2 years between seasons a few times

That 22 episode shyt is what networks like CW do
Not normal for me. Most shows I watched, even with Networks like HBO, Showtimes, etc, didn't do that. Like Shameless never did that and some of their seasons were like 13 episodes.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
he was a sensible dude but im not sure why he didnt check harwin about fathering all those b*stards

one is a mistake but they were wildin having 3 of them lol
Someone said it earlier but it appears that kids are a weakness like Larys said :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shouldn't alicent have faced punishment for not only defying viserys and trying to take the eye herself, but ALSO harming the heir to the throne?

NO ONE FACED PUNISHMENT
FOR TAKING THAT KIDS EYE...

RHAE DIDNT FACE PUNISHMENT
FOR HAVING 3 BLATANT b*stardS...

HOW HE GONNA PUNISH ALICENT?

:devil:
:evil: