Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is why I’m surprised rhae and especially daemon settled for this plan…if for any reason he decides to pop back up that opens up a whole fukking can of worms…there was no incentive to keep him alive unless maybe the writers are trying to convey rhae cared for him enough not to kill him or as I speculated in another thread maybe the writers didn’t want to kill off too many gay characters

He's got no reason to go back, though.

We haven't spent nearly enough time with Corlys, but it's clear that he's the type of character that values legacy above all things, so he always would've had his father trying to make him someone he isn't.

He also seems like the type that would be about that action, until he had to kill one of his little cousins or some shyt.

When Laenor sat down and said he needed to rededicate himself to her, she made it clear that he was a good man, but probably wasn't cut out for being someone's husband.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I can see what y'all are saying about Daemon, but the worse thing Rhae did was have b*stards ?

What else are y'all feeling she did to warrant not being liked? She slept with 3 men one being gay:manny:

Are y'all disliking her in Westoros terms or y'all actually think she's a slut?

She's a better mom than Alicent and that was confirmed by Olivia in a podcast. She confirmed that one of the reasons Alicent resents Rhae is because shes a ho and a better mother than her.

She actually said Alicent is a bad mom:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh another thing I heard next season isn't til 2024? What the fukk is this shyt? :gucci: Why every show takes a year off between seasons now? Networks used to bang out 22 episode seasons every year. Now we can't get even get a 10 episode season every year?

The pandemic still affecting networks like that? Hospitals don't even have a covid floor anymore like wtf.
1.5-2 years between seasons is pretty normal for shows, especially on HBO. The Wire went 2 years between seasons a few times

That 22 episode shyt is what networks like CW do

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see what y'all are saying about Daemon, but the worse thing Rhae did was have b*stards ?

What else are y'all feeling she did to warrant not being liked? She slept with 3 men one being gay:manny:

Are y'all disliking her in Westoros terms or y'all actually think she's a slut?

I give her a slight pass because Laenor caused the problem first but, Rhaenyra took advantage of it. She basically was in love with another man and had a family with him. She was WILDING to do that three times. Like other people said, if she cared at all about how she was looking to other people, she would’ve had another Velaryon impregnate her. She was careless. So, I understand Alicent’s POV. But it’s not like Alicent is innocent either. If Rhaenyra had Blonde Targaryen kids, it wouldn’t change anything. Alicent would still want her kids on the throne and still be convinced that Rhaenyra would kill Aegon II to be Queen.

Im 55% towards Rhaenyra, 45% towards Alicent :ehh:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I give her a slight pass because Laenor caused the problem first but, Rhaenyra took advantage of it. She basically was in love with another man and had a family with him. She was WILDING to do that three times. Like other people said, if she cared at all about how she was looking to other people, she would’ve had another Velaryon impregnate her. She was careless. So, I understand Alicent’s POV. But it’s not like Alicent is innocent either. If Rhaenyra had Blonde Targaryen kids, it wouldn’t change anything. Alicent would still want her kids on the throne and still be convinced that Rhaenyra would kill Aegon II to be Queen.
I fully agree shes made bad moves, but I don't think she earned not being liked........yet. That is why I asked on what terms was some people not liking her.

Daps
Laenor was in on it...but after re-watching the episode I'm starting to wonder whether it might have actually been HIS own idea.

He tells Rhaenerys that she deserves a husband, then they cut away. We don't see what they talked about next. Maybe HE asked her to bring Daemon in on his plan to fake is own death.

"The sea offers an escape".

it would be a cool twist/4d chess move, but he'd be such a dikkhead to his folks for lettin them think they lost him right after the sister :pachaha:
both laena and laenor were better people than most of the targs they around tho lol

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
The b*stards defended the black granddaughters.
:hubie:

They getting treated like shyt cause they momma wanted some outside dikk. They ain't did nothing wrong.
father Strong should have put forward his son Harwin as a suitor for Rhae from the beginning but he was being humble I guess. Or maybe it isn't possible because of Harwins position someone let me know. I wonder if Vesarys would say no?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Did they do a lot of time jumps because they weren't sure if they were going to get a Season 2? This shyt moving super fast. I know there are a lot of characters, but we don't really know the children's personalities, etc. Cause I'm sure a lot of this shyt hinges on them going forward since they're growing up so fast. I can't even tell who's who damn near.

They did jumps because the book/source material didn't even really start until the first time jump. They needed to do more backstory which in my opinion only made the story better. We are just NOW getting to the point where shyt is about to go down. But there was no way you could have explained Aemond or Daemon or even the relationship between Rhaenyra and Alicent without those first 5 episodes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I fully agree shes made bad moves, but I don't think she earned not being liked........yet. That is why I asked on what terms was some people not liking her.

HAVE YOU REALLY NOT
PAID ATTENTION TO HER CHARACTER
THROUGHOUT THE SEASON?

SHES REBELLED AGAINST
HER FATHER OVER THE SIMPLEST
shyt WHICH IS EXACTLY
HOW SHE FOUND HERSELF MARRYING
A GAY MAN & HAVING b*stardS.

SHE EVEN HAD THE CHOICE
OF PICKING HER OWN HUSBAND
WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN HARWIN STRONG.

LITERALLY ALL OF THIS
HAS BEEN HER FAULT DUE
TO HER BEING A SPOILED BRAT.
:devil:
:evil:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps

HAVE YOU REALLY NOT
PAID ATTENTION TO HER CHARACTER
THROUGHOUT THE SEASON?

SHES REBELLED AGAINST
HER FATHER OVER THE SIMPLEST
shyt WHICH IS EXACTLY
HOW SHE FOUND HERSELF MARRYING
A GAY MAN & HAVING b*stardS.

LITERALLY ALL OF THIS
HAS BEEN HER FAULT DUE
TO HER BEING A SPOILED BRAT.
:devil:
:evil:

nikka never talk to me. I dont conversate with you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The only redeemable characters on this show are the black granddaughters and the black maester :mjpls:

Don't worry, I'm sure some fukk shyt coming soon with them.

Hopefully they ride on Aemond and get Vhagar back from Solid Snake:birdman: