Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yall been hyping this dude from episode one, and every episode he continues to be the most milquetoast character on the show. :camby:
I don't disagree, but a lot of the anticipation regarding him makes sense. A lot of people are :lupe: at the idea of what would happen if he had any REAL power, which it seems he's about to have.

But yeah although he's had a few battles and moments here and there he hasn't been this shining star of fukkery or anything. I feel like I don't even fully understand his motivations or why he makes his moves.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Further Illustrating the running theme of the show of "stop overlooking/underestimating your children."
Yeah, that does seem to be the theme. It's interesting how it correlates with real life because I see family ignoring issues their kids have all the time and dismissing it on some "theyre just kids" shyt. :francis:

Always a surprise when them bad ass kids grow up and be bad ass adults

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Jon snow was the ultimate leader, breh didn’t get walked on and was the king of getting folks behind him. He wouldn’t have cared for/been good at the politics, but making the right decision and commanding respek was the ⛄’s calling card

:childplease:

Jon grew into being a natural leader. He'd actually make a great king, which is part of the tragedy of his arc. The man most qualified both by deeds and by blood doesn't want it and won't get it.
He did all sorts of tough shyt for the sake of the greater good. He killed the Halfhand, he went undercover with the Wildlings, climbed the Wall then fought off people he became close too protect the realm, then invited those same people over when the greater threat was afoot. He's perhaps the only man who's got the respect of the wildlings, the North and the South and he was a dragonrider.
Not to mention he could squabble.

Jon perhaps might have been the only man in all of Westeros that actually WAS qualified to be king.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Assault the queen or the heir apparent?

Them nikkas was stuck like Chuck. One wrong move and they head would have been on that chopping block so they froze. I understand it. :ehh:
I always thought this too until someone asked a Secret Service agent what protocol is if the first lady hit the President. They said they'd just get in the way and break it up. Pull them apart and separate. And that's if it was a major threat and not just a slap upside the head.....

So with a knife, they'd surely get in the middle and stop them.. These King's guard ain't thoro from what I'm seeing. Ain't no Baristan Selmy in these ranks. They were even about to put some poacher killing bums on the team if Rhaekwon didn't shut that shyt down.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon grew into being a natural leader. He'd actually make a great king, which is part of the tragedy of his arc. The man most qualified both by deeds and by blood doesn't want it and won't get it.
He did all sorts of tough shyt for the sake of the greater good. He killed the Halfhand, he went undercover with the Wildlings, climbed the Wall then fought off people he became close too protect the realm, then invited those same people over when the greater threat was afoot. He's perhaps the only man who's got the respect of the wildlings, the North and the South and he was a dragonrider.

Jon perhaps might have been the only man in all of Westeros that actually WAS qualified to be king.

wow forgot about that…

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

And then season 8 happened

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They did a good job of making Rhae go from early conflicted protagonist to a real annoying piece of work

She's the hot girl summer bytch that got kids by 3 baby daddies and still be "outside" and her rich daddy just keeps giving her chance after chance, lifeline after lifeline and she has no appreciation for it, in fact she hates him for it. shyt is ridiculous. But it's realistic. :yeshrug:

TRUST FUND BABY.

FEMALE DONALD TRUMP
TYPE OF HOE.

EVEN GOT AN OMAROSA
ASS nikka RIDING WITH THE TEAM.
:devil:
:evil:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There's no new season until 2024?? Where did they say that? If they are gonna keep long gaps between seasons like this, they have to greenlight the other spinoffs ASAP.
I hope this isn’t true. Can’t stand this trend of 18-24 months between seasons of big shows. Especially since seasons are only 10 episodes

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Now that I’m thinking about it , laenor had no choice but to roll with rhae and daemon’s plan. They wanted to get married and the only way was for him to die. He would have had to watch his back constantly if he refused, have had to sleep with one eye open or he could have snitched then who knows what happens

He gave up a lot to roll with their plan