Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Leaked Screenshot of Aemond next episode :lolbron:

nrgfipy5eir91.jpg
This reminds me of nikkas in the OG thread asking why they put cookies on Tywin’s eyes when he died :laff: :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The more I watch this King the more I think Jon snow would have made a terrible king...the imp, his sisters would have walked all over him.
Jon snow was the ultimate leader, breh didn’t get walked on and was the king of getting folks behind him. He wouldn’t have cared for/been good at the politics, but making the right decision and commanding respek was the ⛄’s calling card

:childplease:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People keep saying this but it’s not true. If he marries Laena and has a boy the exact same situation plays out. Sure maybe there’s no Otto to manipulate him but the realm is still not gonna respect Rhaenyra’s claim.

All Vis could do was not have any more kids. In that case it doesn’t matter who he married. But please believe Corlys would be tryna get Vis to seed up his daughter so he could have descendants on the throne.
If you got two of the most powerful houses united, you don’t run into the issue where some houses are sworn to allicent, some to rhaenerya and others up for grabs. You got houses sworn to targset and then you got the ops. Marrying Laena kills a lot of issues, biggest being the infighting that threatens Rhae more than general opps ever could

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they tried to make rhaenyra having three b*stards not her fault, but i'm sorry, y'all did NOT try as hard as y'all are saying you did.

you could get mad creative with it and get that shyt up in there.
People legitimately did not know how, nor care to understand, how the female body worked in medieval times, the fact multiple of y’all mention anything close to the turkey baster method/artificial insemination is laughable. Stop it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you got two of the most powerful houses united, you don’t run into the issue where some houses are sworn to allicent, some to rhaenerya and others up for grabs. You got houses sworn to targset and then you got the ops. Marrying Laena kills a lot of issues, biggest being the infighting that threatens Rhae more than general opps ever could

COMPLETELY IGNORE HIS POST
AND CORLYS MOTIVATIONS
THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.

HE COULD GIVE 2 shytS ABOUT
UNITED HOUSES....

:dead:THEIR HOUSES ARE ALREADY UNITED
THOUGH CORLYS & HIS WIFE.

HE WANTS HIS GRANDKID
ON THE THRONE AND THAT
WAS THE ONLY REASON HE
OFFERED LAENA TO THE VIS.
:devil:
:evil:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This reminds me of nikkas in the OG thread asking why they put cookies on Tywin’s eyes when he died :laff: :dead:

Can you believe this dude was the lead in the early seasons of Westworld? :russ:

In all seriousness, Jimmi Simpson would probably kill it as a Targaryen too

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I do John was a good leader during wartime, doesn't mean he would have been a good king during peacetime.
He was an amazing leader at castle black, amazing in negotiating with and earning the trust of the wildings and made the noble choices. Jon snow was the man…until season 8 :mad:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean....imagine if your entire family, co-workers and country expected you to blast out your male cousin's culo multiple times. :dame:

That's basically what they asked Laenor to do from a orientation point of view. shyt's kinda fukked up and unfair.
I'm happy dude getting the fukk out of Westeros. IDK about making my momz think I was dead though. That's fukked up.

No I will not imagine that :dame: