Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This a show that done killed kids, pregnant women, gouged Oberyn’s eyes out, burned entire cities, cut off Missandei’s head :mjcry:, killed the main character, his son and his wife, put a sword through a Martell prince’s head, fed Lord Frey’s family to him and had Theon tortured for seasons while Sansa got raped but they think gay people are above getting that work :ufdup:
They softened up later on and know who and what to do that shyt to now

Y'all must've forgot when D&D apologized for Sansa's rape and Grrm put out a press release saying :hubie:That shyt wasn't in the books mane

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I don't understand Daemon killing ol girl. She said Craven and I thought he was a shape shifter or something. I was pretty confused.

Daps
I fukk with viserys :manny:

Not moved by money (didnt want to risk lives over sea snake profits)
Not a warmonger as much as people call him p*ssy they all obey his orders when he press the issue :ufdup:

Dude the only king in both series i seen that just wants to secure and better the kingdom as safely as possible by listening to all the houses to try to find solutions :ld:

he is definitely passive and somewhat easily manipulated, but dude isn't a bad guy imo, just meek i guess

but not meek or passive enough to be a complete pushover - i think a lot of his attempts to be "fair" comes off as weak to people

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They didnt show ser Criston actualy killing himself, did they?

if so, I dont believe he's dead. I feel like the queen will have him escape and he'll resurface at the worst moment.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alicnunt bossing my bae Rhoenys like that huh? :martin:

Ever since she and Sir Simpthemost teamed up to create the Scorned Duo / Failed Sexlife Teens I can't stand her. Hopefully Viserys gives her that House In Valarya burning sensation.

Sunday finna be good.

The one thing I have to say it feels like they've executed this season better than I remember in the original series is building tension and dread. I know the time skips aren't a hit with everyone, but I prefer this season we've got setting up character motives and cultivating a constant sense that shyt is about to go off in a very bad way over a season that would've resulted in even more "why didn't the dragons go in the caves," questions than we already got.

You going overboard with this shyt.

I completely forgot that near the end, the brehs' paranoia over book spoilers was almost as annoying as the book readers themselves. :snoop:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You going overboard with this shyt.

I completely forgot that near the end, the brehs' paranoia over book spoilers was almost as annoying as the book readers themselves. :snoop:

fukk ARE YOU GOOFIES TALKING ABOUT?

I DIDNT SAY shyt ABOUT A SPOILER.

MY QUESTION WAS HOW
IN THE HELL DO THE PPL
COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TIME SKIPS
THINK THEYRE GONNA KEEP TIME SKIPPING
WHEN THE DANCE STARTS WHEN
WE DONT EVEN KNOW WTF THAT IS?

HE COMPLETELY PULLED
THAT OUT OF THIN AIR.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
THE SKIPS THAT HAVE HAPPENED
THIS SEASON BEING TOO RUSHED PERIOD.
:devil:
:evil:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk ARE YOU GOOFIES TALKING ABOUT?

I DIDNT SAY shyt ABOUT A SPOILER.

MY QUESTION WAS HOW
IN THE HELL DO THE PPL
COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TIME SKIPS
THINK THEYRE GONNA KEEP TIME SKIPPING
WHEN THE DANCE STARTS WHEN
WE DONT EVEN KNOW WTF THAT IS?

HE COMPLETELY PULLED
THAT OUT OF THIN AIR.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
THE SKIPS THAT HAVE HAPPENED
THIS SEASON BEING TOO RUSHED PERIOD.
:devil:
:evil:

Calm the fukk down. You acting lame as shyt right now, breh. It's like you're scanning through this thread looking for reasons to argue with people.

How the fukk the moderator in the thread gonna be one of the worst parts of it? :dead: