Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So they made all of House Velaryon black just because there was a gay son involved? Not because House Veleryon is the 2nd most powerful house in the 7 kingdoms at the time? With DRAGONS of their own? Not because Lord Corlys Is a Westorosi Legend? Not because House Veleryon is a huge part of the dance of dragons?

The decision to make House Veleryon black was to emasculate the black man and for that reason only?

:beli: alright ya got it lol

:hubie:
These delusional faux militants really miserable living vicariously through these fictional characters.

All emotion and fake outrage, no logic

They’ll be hate-watching and cheering on #IncestGang every week to drop morality thinkpieces complaining about Agendas in here tho :russ:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Judging from that teaser, Alicent vowed to make Rhae's life a living hell for the rest of her days :wow:
Just had the kid and making her bring the child to the throne all the way on the other side of the castle :wow:

Grimey like her pops :mjlol:
Typical scorned beech jealous of her friend that lives the way she wants, cough fcuking, while she has to ride a literal leper and then cry and hope those tears will wash the covid off her.

Oh wait. She has Ser Simpthemost now doing the cleaning and changing the bed sheets.

"Muh Queen, cry some more so I can get this leper juice off your back".

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should’ve stretched these episodes out. This could’ve been Episode 9 (usually the oh shyt episode in GOT). That would’ve gave time for the Criston Cole plot to flesh itself out + Daemon’s subplot in the Vale with his wife. There’s no reason to rush :heh: Could’ve had an entire season with young Rhaenyra.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
"B b b but Ser Simpthemost wasn't simping he was only trying to regain his honour back"

8qpyg0t730p91.jpg

It must be great watching a scene, not understand it and then make your own narrative.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should’ve stretched these episodes out. This could’ve been Episode 9 (usually the oh shyt episode in GOT). That would’ve gave time for the Criston Cole plot to flesh itself out + Daemon’s subplot in the Vale with his wife. There’s no reason to rush :heh: Could’ve had an entire season with young Rhaenyra.

ya I guess there’s a need on their end to establish the main conflict before the season ends but I think I would’ve been fine seeing things stretched out and not getting this major time jump until the start of S2…fukk it tho…ultimately I have no real complaints so far…I’m enjoying the series regardless

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of contention isn't that Laenor the character is gay the point is that HBO was looking to add some color to the show. Saw a down-low character from the books and decided you know what lets make them black because we like our black men to be gay.

Can we get the mods to step in please!!

These paranoid faux militants are ruining this thread.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IVE SAID THIS ALL SEASON.

THEY HAD A SEASONS
WORTH OF MATERIAL JUST LEADING
UP TO THE CRAB FINALE.

:devil:
:evil:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Jazzy B. I think you are correct regarding ser simp-a-lot, he doesn’t love Rhae Rhae, he cares about his knighthood and if they were caught the consequences that will come his way and to mitigate that he decided to simp. It had nothing to do with love but self preservation.

Also, does Lord Corlys know that Rhae Rhae and Daemon were coupling?

Of course.

The writers of the show didn't include all that dialogue for no reason.

The only simp I've seen is Daemon who if not for that fight breaking out probably would have killed the guards to take his niece away so he can marry her (he even put his hands on her) and who also killed his wife hoping to get a marriage proposal when he's invisible to her.

I doubt Corlys even has a clue.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IF THE HOMO GOT MURKED
IN THE BOOK THEY NEED TO STFU.

THAT GAY BLACK nikka
DIDNT EVEN EXIST IN THE BOOK
AND I HAVENT SEE ONE ARTICLE
SPEAKING ON THE EMASCULATION
OF BLACK MEN SINCE THIS DROPPED.

This a show that done killed kids, pregnant women, gouged Oberyn’s eyes out, burned entire cities, cut off Missandei’s head :mjcry:, killed the main character, his son and his wife, put a sword through a Martell prince’s head, fed Lord Frey’s family to him and had Theon tortured for seasons while Sansa got raped but they think gay people are above getting that work :ufdup:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya I guess there’s a need on their end to establish the main conflict before the season ends but I think I would’ve been fine seeing things stretched out and not getting this major time jump until the start of S2…fukk it tho…ultimately I have no real complaints so far…I’m enjoying the series regardless

Same. I’m just nitpicking.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

IVE SAID THIS ALL SEASON.

THEY HAD A SEASONS
WORTH OF MATERIAL JUST LEADING
UP TO THE CRAB FINALE.

I hear you but they already planned this out to, I believe, five seasons to avoid another GOT problem.

They played this super safe, maybe they might slow it down now that the show is a hit, but I doubt it.

Building up Mr.Crabs and ending with Daemon holding his head would have been a great way to end it, I agree.