Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas want a backstory for the backstory. :russ:

:dead:nikkaS REALLY PRETENDING
THE KING FINALLY HAVING
A SON ISNT A VERY IMPORTANT PIECE
TO THE STORY AND SHOULD BE
TIME SKIPPED OVER?

WE CAN WATCH VISCERYS
STAB DEER INSTEAD?
:devil:
:evil:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

STILL TROLLING.

SHOW ME ANYONE WHO
SAID ANYTHING REMOTELY
CLOSE TO THIS?

"Yall really think these time jumps gonna keep happening once they start the dance"

HE LITERALLY CREATED
AN ARGUMENT OUT OF THIN AIR
ABOUT SOMETHING WE DONT
EVEN KNOW ABOUT.

WE ALL KNOW THE TIMESKIPS
WONT LAST FOREVER.

Still mad.

(now I'm actually trolling)

Daps
Reppin
South London
The end of that episode was chaos.

Cole is SO green. It’s gonna be interesting seeing what happens to him.

I can’t remember but has this maester always blocked his assistants treatments or is he just a hater? Breh has the Westeros homeopathic juices & berries and is getting blocked.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can’t remember but has this maester always blocked his assistants treatments or is he just a hater? Breh has the Westeros homeopathic juices & berries and is getting blocked.

I believe this is the first time they've shown him actively blocking anyone else's treatment. He's been there every time they've shown him getting treated, but this is the first time there was someone other than him, Otto, Alicent, or a compliant assistant around to provide an alternative.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

THE KING LITERALLY GOT
MARRIED & HAD HIS 1ST SON
AFTER 8 ATTEMPTS
IN BETWEEN THE SECOND
AND THIRD EPS.

:dead:NAH THAT WASNT IMPORTANT
TO THE STORT AT ALL.

Speaking of the son, where was he in this last episode? Shouldnt he had been like 7-10 years old, sitting at the table when rhea was getting married off? I dont recall him at all in this last episode

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Which is really further proof that the pending situation is an unavoidable conflict. If Viserys opted to wed daughter-brehlaryon they would've popped a few kids out and one of them would've likely been a boy. Once that happened Lord Corlys would be applying the same exact pressure Otto is about the heir situation (probably even worse :lolbron:) and we'd end up in the same place.

I keep saying that Viserys is the main reason for all of this. The minute he created a male heir it was going to be a problem. He should've just beat his meat instead of tryna pipe Alicent every chance he got.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You didnt learn from game of thrones that maesters are usually the biggest piece of shyts in the show? :dead:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep saying that Viserys is the main reason for all of this. The minute he created a male heir it was going to be a problem. He should've just beat his meat instead of tryna pipe Alicent every chance he got.
I think Visery :flabbynsick:is really pinning his hope that the lords who swear their oath of loyalty will keep their word:sadcam:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rhaenyra is widely viewed a whore even the smallfolk hate her
Her name the realms delight is also a sexist put down that she has to own

Alicent is low key basically the conservative woman in society who thinks sex should only happen inside a marriage but also secretly resents the freedom that rhaenyra gets from viserys

I wouldn't say jealousy is the root of the split between them

Rhaenyra reminds me of the young liberal progressive women who want to girl boss it up but also want to advance their own interests and not all women's interests

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rhaenyra is widely viewed a whore even the smallfolk hate her
Her name the realms delight is also a sexist put down that she has to own
Is this a spoiler? So far in the series the realm /smallfolk loves her and is open to her being queen. They also dont know she had sex yet

The only people that know shes had sex so far is Viserys, Alicent, Daemon and Otto

The guy she had sex with literally killed the 1 person that could of exposed her secret last episode so the realm wouldnt know and you here saying the smallfolk and the realm know shes a whore ? :martin: how you know that :martin:

Her name is the “realms delight” ? I havnt heard that in the series yet :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a spoiler? So far in the series the realm /smallfolk loves her and is open to her being queen. They also dont know she had sex yet

The only people that know shes had sex so far is Viserys, Alicent, Daemon and Otto

The guy she had sex with literally killed the 1 person that could of exposed her secret last episode so the realm wouldnt know and you here saying the smallfolk and the realm know shes a whore ? :martin: how you know that :martin:

Her name is the “realms delight” ? I havnt heard that in the series yet :martin:

the smallfolk don’t necessarily like her at least not as their prospective ruling queen as evidenced by that play she witnessed…I have heard the term the “realm’s delight” used in the show…I just can’t remember what scene tho and I don’t think it pertained to her promiscuity at the time…I agree no one knows her as being promiscuous outside of the queen who knows she was rumored to be with her uncle as reported by otto, and cole too thanks to his confession…actually I take that back…I imagine word spread once daemon blew her cover in the whore house…I doubt everyone who witnessed her there kept quiet about it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No it not did you watch episode 4 the smallfolk hate the idea of her as a ruler:pacspit:
What the fukk are you talking about :dead: that lil show? They clapped for her when announced she was going to be queen in an earlier episode.

The valeryians in this past episode that the realm accepts her as their queen when discussing her marrying their gay son

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the smallfolk don’t necessarily like her at least not as their prospective ruling queen as evidenced by that play she witnessed…I have heard the term the “realm’s delight” used in the show…I just can’t remember what scene tho and I don’t think it pertained to her promiscuity at the time…I agree no one knows her as being promiscuous outside of the queen who knows she was rumored to be with her uncle as reported by otto, and cole too thanks to his confession
Yes but also the “time warp” this episode, when Dorlys was talking with his wife that the realm is excited/open for her to be queen and is bending the knee despite breaking tradition

Basically what im saying is that their doesnt seem much push back from the public that she is going to be queen