Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this was absolutely not fine. no one was okay with that lol
Absolutely not fine with either scenario....nice make-believe scenario...

everyone in the entire thread was unsettled by that scene…it might be the one thing everybody in here agreed on as far as it being creepy/disconcerting

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

IF THE HOMO GOT MURKED
IN THE BOOK THEY NEED TO STFU.

THAT GAY BLACK nikka
DIDNT EVEN EXIST IN THE BOOK

AND I HAVENT SEE ONE ARTICLE
SPEAKING ON THE EMASCULATION
OF BLACK MEN SINCE THIS DROPPED.
:devil:
:evil:

It's been posted several times that he was in the books, and was already written as lord corlys gay son... Criston killing his lover in the wedding was in the books as well

Him being black n gay is just a result of hbo choosing house valeryon to be black, he was going to be gay no matter what

:dame: a portrait of leanor and joffrey someone made a while ago. That character was always suppose to be gay

Joffrey_Lonmouth_and_Laenor_Velaryon_by_Riotarttherite.png

:dame:

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
(...)Laenor Velaryon was now nineteen years of age yet had never shown any interest in women. Instead he surrounded himself with handsome squires of his own age and was said to prefer their company. But Grand Maester Mellos dismissed this concern out of hand. “What of it?” he is supposed to have said. “I am not fond of fish, but when fish is served, I eat it.” Thus was the match decided.

- The Rogue Prince

:mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been posted several times that he was in the books, and was already written as lord corlys gay son... Criston killing his lover in the wedding was in the books as well

Him being black n gay is just a result of hbo choosing house valeryon to be black, he was going to be gay no matter what

The point of contention isn't that Laenor the character is gay the point is that HBO was looking to add some color to the show. Saw a down-low character from the books and decided you know what lets make them black because we like our black men to be gay.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The point of contention isn't that Laenor the character is gay the point is that HBO was looking to add some color to the show. Saw a down-low character from the books and decided you know what lets make them black because we like our black men to be gay.

So they made all of House Velaryon black just because there was a gay son involved? Not because House Veleryon is the 2nd most powerful house in the 7 kingdoms at the time? With DRAGONS of their own? Not because Lord Corlys Is a Westorosi Legend? Not because House Veleryon is a huge part of the dance of dragons?

The decision to make House Veleryon black was to emasculate the black man and for that reason only?

:beli: alright ya got it lol

:hubie:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:dame: a portrait of leanor and joffrey someone made a while ago. That character was always suppose to be gay
Joffrey_Lonmouth_and_Laenor_Velaryon_by_Riotarttherite.png

:dame:

ITS BEEN POSTED SEVERAL TIMES
HE ISNT BLACK IN THE BOOK.

WHY YOU QUOTING ME
WITH THIS BULLshyt?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So they made all of House Velaryon black just because there was a gay son involved? Not because House Veleryon is the 2nd most powerful house in the 7 kingdoms at the time? With DRAGONS of their own? Not because Lord Corlys Is a Westorosi Legend? Not because House Veleryon is a huge part of the dance of dragons?

The decision to make House Veleryon black was to immaculate the black man and for that reason only?

HBO ALREADY HAS A HISTORY
OF TURNING WHITE MEN
INTO GAY BLACK MEN SO
THIS ISNT NEW.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The decision to make House Veleryon black was to immaculate the black man and for that reason only?

If that played a part at all in them deciding to make that house black I think its a problem. Whether its the primary driver or just some ancillary bonus if there is some check box that exist for black gay male than I think that shyt is fukked up.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an episode :wow: I’m good with the political side, but just when I was thinking it was overdue for some squabbles, they delivered. Bro said you taking that secret to the grave, express train:mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjpls: NOW WE KNOW
WHY THEYRE NO VELARYONS
IN GOT....

THIS BUCK WHITE WASHED
HIS WHOLE BLOOD LINE.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

Alicnunt bossing my bae Rhoenys like that huh? :martin:

Ever since she and Sir Simpthemost teamed up to create the Scorned Duo / Failed Sexlife Teens I can't stand her. Hopefully Viserys gives her that House In Valarya burning sensation.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
the last episode eas off-putting. that simpass mf criston could've been digging her out free of charge, and still a knight, instead he fukking catches a body for blowing her back out once. i was hoping they let him sudoku himself
Worst thing is we have people trying to spin it like he wasn't simping hard for her. Like he was about his honour lol He was crying like a beech talking about making Rhoenys fresh Orange juice each morning but somehow it wasn't simping.

Expect Ser Simthemost to have a numerous set on theColi.