Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ehh, the shyt people were just arguing about being spoilers weren’t spoilers, shyt was anywhere from logic, to deductive reasoning to pure assumptions any person closely watching would make.

But that's not how Thrones always goes. Sometimes a character is here and then gone tomorrow. So anyone saying anything about a character being around later in a season or future seasons is a spoiler.

People need to chill with the "predictions" and just watch what's on screen and comment what's on what's shown

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE.

SHE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT CRISTON AND WAS
TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT
HAPPENED BETWEEN RHAE & HER UNCLE
BEFORE CRISTON CONFESSED.

RHAE HAVING SEX BEFORE
MARRIAGE WOULD MAKE HER
UNFIT FOR THE THRONE.

NOT SURE WHY YALL ARE
PUTTING SO MANY EXTRAS
ON SOMETHING THATS BEEN
LAID OUT SO SIMPLY.
:devil:
:evil:

and when Criston confessed to fukking Rhae, the Queen basically declared war. you know, there could be multiple feelings that caused her actions

they hit us over the head with this last episode switching back between scenes of Alicent fukking the King as a chore/duty contrasted with Rhae fukking Criston and actually enjoying it

shes absolutely being petty about Rhae fukking Criston. Why would she be upset if Rhae made herself unfit for the throne, it just opens up for her son to be King. A baby with Criston is much less threatening than a baby with Daemon

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But that's not how Thrones always goes. Sometimes a character is here and then gone tomorrow. So anyone saying anything about a character being around later in a season or future seasons is a spoiler.

People need to chill with the "predictions" and just watch what's on screen and comment what's on what's shown
if this isn't the vicerys thing, then i'm not even sure what you're alluding to, but the vicerys issue isn't a spoiler, simply goes back to how previews should be handled in the thread, with no set rules, they're fair game since they're right there at the end of an episode.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and when Criston confessed to fukking Rhae, the Queen basically declared war. you know, there could be multiple feelings that caused her actions

they hit us over the head with this last episode switching back between scenes of Alicent fukking the King as a chore/duty contrasted with Rhae fukking Criston and actually enjoying it

shes absolutely being petty about Rhae fukking Criston. Why would she be upset if Rhae made herself unfit for the throne, it just opens up for her son to be King. A baby with Criston is much less threatening than a baby with Daemon

:gucci:SHE DECLARED WAR BECAUSE
THIS LYING WHORE GOT HER FATHER
BANISHED AND SHE FEELS LIKE
A FOOL & TRAITOR FOR SUPPORTING HER.

HOW YOU MISS THIS SIMPLE shyt?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if this isn't the vicerys thing, then i'm not even sure what you're alluding to, but the vicerys issue isn't a spoiler, simply goes back to how previews should be handled in the thread, with no set rules, they're fair game since they're right there at the end of an episode.

There were some other posts im referring to but also i don't watch the previews for good reason :francis:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I never said I discounted that, it was already posted in the thread when I made additional commentary. I think there were many emotions involved with Alicent. Rhae didnt tell a lie when she said she didnt sleep with Daemon

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never said I discounted that, it was already posted in the thread when I made additional commentary. I think there were many emotions involved with Alicent. Rhae didnt tell a lie when she said she didnt sleep with Daemon

:comeon: EVEN IF YOU WANT TO
BE TECHINCAL ABOUT IT
SHE DID THINGS THAT WERE
UNBEFITTING OF
THE THRONE IN THAT BROTHEL
WITH HER UNCLE.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There were some other posts im referring to but also i don't watch the previews for good reason :francis:
i dont watch the previews either, the surprise was ruined, but again, the mods didn't say previews need to be discussed in spoilers or elsewhere so the posters did nothing wrong.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The reasonable, and probably accurate, answer is that it's a mix of both. There's really nothing saying that a character can only have one motivation.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The reasonable, and probably accurate, answer is that it's a mix of both. There's really nothing saying that a character can only have one motivation.

DUDE SHES NEVER BEEN
JEALOUS OF RHAE fukkING CRISTON
BECAUSE SHE LITERALLY DIDNT EVEN
KNOW ABOUT IT AND ONCE
SHE FOUND OUT SHE KEPT
IT A SECRET AND WANTS HIM
TO KEEP fukkING RHAE.

SHE WOULD HAVE EXPOSED
THEM BOTH AS CRISTON WAS
READY TO TAKE AN HONORABLE DEATH OF SHE WAS "JEALOUS"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
These self righteous militants have to ruin every fukking thread with their bullshyt ass takes on race, gender and sexual orientation.

The fukk are you faux militants doing watching a medieval show centered around your dreaded “cacs” and which from the start had gays in prominent roles anyway?

Y’all are no different from racist whites who hate black people, but can’t stop obsessing about black people.

:camby: fukk off already and stop derailing the discussion.

tayroc-ave.gif

Them goofy faux militants in here every fukkin day ruining threads with their blatant hypocrisy moving just like racists in BlackFace.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Next episode is the big time skip based on the previews
I'm shocked they are leaving off on that big ass cliffhanger

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps