Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Every week the biggest reviewers on YouTube get together to praise this show and shyt on rings of power lmao
I see it too. Comparing reviews for each the HotD videos have way more views.

ROP feels like none of this stuff matters in the immediate time. Just to the future.

HotD. Even though succession only matters to a hand full of people, they care a lot.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These self righteous militants have to ruin every fukking thread with their bullshyt ass takes on race, gender and sexual orientation.

The fukk are you faux militants doing watching a medieval show centered around your dreaded “cacs” and which from the start had gays in prominent roles anyway?

Y’all are no different from racist whites who hate black people, but can’t stop obsessing about black people.

:camby: fukk off already and stop derailing the discussion.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode full of fukkery. Really liking Alicent compared to the book, her character is much more nuanced and not a blatant power monger. The fukkery is just beginning :blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man as far as leanor being gay that's the way that character was written in the books/lore. HBO chose to make House Veleryon black, him being gay is just part of the package. For what it's worth his father Corlys is a highly respected and important character in House Velaryon history, it's why cacs are so tight. This is how he was imagined to look like before

Z37tvql2m6m71.png

I'm sure it also pisses them off seeing black characters riding dragons in a fantasy where dragons are essentially weapons of mass destruction

Anyway for anyone who's interested in what House Veleryon was up to during the events of game of thrones I'll post it down below in a spoiler being as they weren't part of the show but I guess it would spoil anyone who plans on reading the books in the future. They do not play a major role which is why they were left out but nonetheless I figured it would be an interesting read for people here

Robert's Rebellion
The Velaryons frequently served as master of ships—so often that at times the office had seemed hereditary—and provided much of the Iron Throne's royal fleet.[1] Lucerys Velaryon served as master of ships for King Aerys II Targaryen, being one of the king's bigger supporters against his son Rhaegar, the Prince of Dragonstone.[29]

After Robert's Rebellion, the new king, Robert I Baratheon, granted the castle Dragonstone to his brother Stannis. The Velaryons have been sworn to House Baratheon of Dragonstone ever since.[30]

Recent Events
A Clash of Kings

Lord Monford Velaryon answers Stannis Baratheon's summons when he crowns himself king and calls his banners. Stannis expects Monford will threaten to take his levies home unless they attack at once.[30] Monford's contribution to Stannis's royal fleet includes the large ships Pride of Driftmark, Bold Laughter, Harridan, and Seahorse.[31] When Stannis makes public the accusations of Joffrey Baratheon being born from incest, Monford states that only steel will decide the matter.[32]

When Stannis besieges Storm's End during the War of the Five Kings, Lord Monford urges him to storm the castle walls as soon as possible.[32] Monford burns with his ship at the Battle of the Blackwater.[33] Before sinking, the Pride of Driftmark manages to take down two ships of the royal fleet. When leading his sortie, Tyrion Lannister finds himself surrounded with Ser Balon Swann and Ser Mandon Moore by a circle of Velaryon spearmen.[34] Monford's half-brother, Aurane Waters, the b*stard of Driftmark, is made prisoner during the battle and surrenders to King Joffrey.[35]

A Storm of Swords
Monford is succeeded by his six-year-old son, Monterys.[36] Despite Stannis's defeat at the Blackwater, the Velaryons are still counted among his supporters.[37]

The seahorse arms of House Velaryon are spotted by Jon Snow during the attack by Stannis on the wildling camp north of the Wall.[38]

A Feast for Crows
Aurane Waters wins the favor of Queen Cersei Lannister, who finds that Aurane reminds her of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen due to his Valyrian appearance.[7] Regardless of his youth and Ser Jaime Lannister's objections, Cersei names Aurane as the new master of ships. In that position, Aurane proposes the construction of dromonds and also suggests to crew them with thieves and poachers.[39]

When Queen Margaery Tyrell is accused of adultery, Aurane suggests setting the new ships on the Blackwater Rush to impose order and be an unspoken threat against Margaery's father, Lord Mace Tyrell.[40] Once he receives notice of Cersei's imprisonment, however, Aurane flees to sea and disappears. Grand Maester Pycelle believes the b*stard of Driftmark has the idea to set himself up as a pirate in the Stepstones.[40]

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hollywood execs will trip over themselves to find a way to put in some kind of black DL fukkery. These niccas imported a whole family of niccas to a mythos just to have some downlow shyt.

The fact that we were left unscatched with non Harlem activity in the OG series....knew it was only a matter of time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT STRENGTH.

IM ONLY TALKING MORALS AND VIRTUE.

ALL THE OTHER MAIN
CHARACTERS ARE CORRUPT IN SOME WAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Yup.

Viserys was the only one who tried to be about something.

Now Alicent gonna turn grimy and I can't even blame her.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ:@ at a black noble accepting a fakkit for a son.

A bunch of flying dragons are more realistic than that bullshyt :mjlol: