Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
These self righteous militants have to ruin every fukking thread with their bullshyt ass takes on race, gender and sexual orientation.

The fukk are you faux militants doing watching a medieval show centered around your dreaded “cacs” and which from the start had gays in prominent roles anyway?

Y’all are no different from racist whites who hate black people, but can’t stop obsessing about black people.

:camby: fukk off already and stop derailing the discussion.

I think the representation of Black folk in all media, fantasy or otherwise should be included in this discussion.

Glad to see brehs in this but sad they can't be normal, that is it really.

Things will turn around but not a good look overall...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

HE KNOWS HIS SON IS A fakkit.
WHAT ELSE WOULD HE EXPECT?

:devil:
:evil:

Laenor knows that his down low fruitier than Alize ass need to put a baby in Rhaenrya. Finish the mission Corlys gave him. Don't like what I saw in the Ep 6 preview at all.

But his daughter is the wild card. Did Corlys have a backup plan :patrice:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If Rhaenyra babies don't have an ounce of black in em. :dead:

Ain't no way Corlys gon be cool with that shyt.

edit: Man I hope Daemon and ... :patrice:

Laenor knows that his down low fruitier than Alize ass need to put a baby in Rhaenrya. Finish the mission Corlys gave him. Don't like what I saw in the Ep 6 preview at all.

But his daughter is the wild card. Did Corlys have a backup plan :patrice:

Looks like that King's Landing Plan B Morning After Potion don't work on Targaryen wombs...Cole been spraying up her chambers with reckless abandon and making Laenor take that L....

Maybe he couldn't perform with Rhaenyra...

Maester Povich definitely gonna be doing paternity tests on the next episode...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like that King's Landing Plan B Morning After Potion don't work on Targaryen wombs...Cole been spraying up her chambers with reckless abandon and making Laenor take that L....

Maybe he couldn't perform with Rhaenyra...

Maester Povich definitely gonna be doing paternity tests on the next episode...

Have fun with the reaction to this post. :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's trying to restore his honor, why is he seething with anger at the wedding, to the point where it's super obvious he's "c*nt struck" ?
A real knight would charge Rhae's rejection to the game and KIM, not turn dude trying to black mail him into hamburger helper
He could've got at him later, when there weren't a hundred witnesses
That's gonna lead to more questions and gossip, questions like why did he turn dude's face into hamburger helper? Dude wasn't trying to attack the royal family or some crazy shyt

Breh, smashing the future Queen when you’re a broke nobody is almost equivalent to smashing a white woman in 1825. Shyt would be perilous for my boy if anyone found out. He’s upset that he put himself in that situation.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
because shes sleeping w/ Rhae's decrepit old dad and is jealous of Rhae fukking w/ Criston

and having sons with Daemon would create pure blood Targ kids, she cant be having that while wanting Aemon to be king

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE.

SHE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT CRISTON AND WAS
TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT
HAPPENED BETWEEN RHAE & HER UNCLE
BEFORE CRISTON CONFESSED.

RHAE HAVING SEX BEFORE
MARRIAGE WOULD MAKE HER
UNFIT FOR THE THRONE.

NOT SURE WHY YALL ARE
PUTTING SO MANY EXTRAS
ON SOMETHING THATS BEEN
LAID OUT SO SIMPLY.
:devil:
:evil:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Cot damn what a fukked up day for Laenor :wow: .....got in a brawl where he got fukked up and his bae got beat to death, found out who was fukking his wife to be (whom he didn't want in the first place), and then gotta get married in the same room where his boo's brains are still laying on the floor

Holy shyt lol :damn:
A bytch ass gay Black cuck, I love representation :unimpressed: