Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I turned to my lady and said "Aye........are those people in that wall art fukking? :ohhh: "

Nice touch, considering what the conversation was about.

Nah, Daemon slid over to her like a shark in the water, she was giving him all types of play, and they both promptly disappear when the shyt goes down. I don't even think she was there for the family only wedding.

What's crazy is I don't think anyone would even have considered it a spoiler until you declared it was one.

bytch looking at Daemon all night, it's obvious he's about to fukk with her. :skip:

NAH DONT PLAY THIS GAME...

LAST TIME WE SAW DAEMON
HE WAS HOLDING RHAENYRA.

THEN A MURDER TAKES PLACE...

TO JUMP FROM THAT
TO THE ANSWER THE BOOK READER
WHO HAS BEEN DROPPING SPOILERS
ALL SEASON GAVE IS BULLshyt.

NO ONE KNEW OR
EVEN GAVE THOUGHT TO WHERE
HE WENT AND LITERALLY
NO ONE MENTIONED IT BEFORE
NEO ASKED.
:devil:
:evil:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LAST TIME WE SAW DAEMON
HE WAS HOLDING RHAENYRA.

TO JUMP FROM THAT
GAVE IS BULLshyt.

Man, I appreciate that you're trying to keep folks from sliding in spoilers, but something isn't a spoiler just because it doesn't beat you over the head with it.

They made it pretty clear where the most important players were in the immediate aftermath, and the only two people that were unaccounted for was Mr. Steal Your Child and Corlys' daughter that they not so subtly tried to emphasize is of age, and with the shyts.

If you see it as a spoiler instead of a logical conclusion, I don't know what to tell you, breh.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man, I appreciate that you're trying to keep folks from sliding in spoilers, but something isn't a spoiler just because it doesn't beat you over the head with it.

They made it pretty clear where the most important players were in the immediate aftermath, and the only two people that were unaccounted for was Mr. Steal Your Child and Corlys' daughter that they not so subtly tried to emphasize is of age, and with the shyts.

If you see it as a spoiler instead of a logical conclusion, I don't know what to tell you, breh.

YOU nikkaS IN HERE CAPING
YET HE EVEN ADMITS TO
DROPPING THE SPOILER IN HIS
THREAD CRYING ABOUT BEING
BANNED FROM THE THREAD.

Nah breh, since you tagged me in this, imma respond. You been sneak spoiling in the Game of Thrones thread for weeks now and it's ridiculous. I'm glad @CHICAGO locked you out the thread :camby:

You and other ppl have continued to ask leading questions that lead to spoiled answers.

CASE CLOSED

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YOU nikkaS IN HERE CAPING
YET HE EVEN ADMITS TO
DROPPING THE SPOILER IN HIS
THREAD CRYING ABOUT BEING
BANNED FROM THE THREAD.

CASE CLOSED

I don't give a fukk about him getting banned. I'm just saying that this a really dumb hill to set up shop on when it comes to spoilers.

The post in question is probably the same shyt that someone would read in a recap of the episode.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how I read it too, head fukked up thinking about his honor and feeling like a chump over Rhaenyra's rejection then this dude Joffrey comes around on some :umad: blackmailing him. Cole probably felt the ether was too much as the ceremony went on so he blew up and made corned beef hash out of dude's head.

Gay panic defense :dame:

He’s innocent :lolbron:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

LAST TIME WE SAW DAEMON
HE WAS HOLDING RHAENYRA.

TO JUMP FROM THAT
WHO HAS BEEN DROPPING SPOILERS
ALL SEASON GAVE IS BULLshyt.

None of that shyt is even in the book. The bytch literally eyeing him all night rubbing on her cup.

"You're every maiden's dream."
"That's because you don't know me yet."
"Perhaps that is something we might remedy, my prince."
"Perhaps it is."

I don't know how that's not clear. :hubie:

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Cole is NOT a simp.

He did what he did to restore his honor and atone NOT to get the girl.

They had the character even say this MULTIPLE TIMES and that's why he told the queen the truth and was prepared for the consequences yet people are still calling the character a "simp" :dahell:
He's a simp because he fell in love after hitting it ONCE and got on some let's runaway and be happy and free shyt, meanwhile she's the crown princess whose dad's days are numbered in low digits and she knows she's gonna have to fight for the throne. She ain't trying to abdicate, she's trying to regulate.

In today's terms some rich tinder thot threw it at him on some I just wanna get my back blown out right quick and he caught feelings. All he had to do was bust a nut, wipe his dikk on the tapestry, and go about his kingsguard business. Now he owes his life to Alicent and when shyt hits the fan after Viserys goes to the other realm, he might just commit that for real

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's a simp because he fell in love after hitting it ONCE and got on some let's runaway and be happy and free shyt, meanwhile she's the crown princess whose dad's days are numbered in low digits and she knows she's gonna have to fight for the throne. She ain't trying to abdicate, she's trying to regulate.

In today's terms some rich tinder thot threw it at him on some I just wanna get my back blown out right quick and he caught feelings. All he had to do was bust a nut, wipe his dikk on the tapestry, and go about his kingsguard business. Now he owes his life to Alicent and when shyt hits the fan after Viserys goes to the other realm, he might just commit that for real
I thought there was a timeskip and they been fukkin for months

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yo the Brehlaryons walked in like they the ones holding the Iron Throne. That was a beast ass entrance

Brehlaryon is about his business…i love it but he must tread carefully
Which is really further proof that the pending situation is an unavoidable conflict. If Viserys opted to wed daughter-brehlaryon they would've popped a few kids out and one of them would've likely been a boy. Once that happened Lord Corlys would be applying the same exact pressure Otto is about the heir situation (probably even worse :lolbron:) and we'd end up in the same place.

Only way a smooth transition was ever gonna happen for Rhaenyra is if Viserys folded up shop and never re-married, and that just wasn't realistic.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yeah, it was a situation where he had no cards to play. She put him in position and if he said no he'd have nothing again, probably die after she became ruler. He was thinking if she had any real love for him she'd go with him and all would work out.

He handled the feast/wedding poorly but he's a knight, not a politician. He ain't got time for nikkas sneak dissin and plottin on him :yeshrug:

Didn't read the books so it's really unclear to me how he fits into this puzzle piece, I know alicent and her dad may try to use him as a chip but I can't see yet how he would help them
He handled it poorly :leon:oh you don't say :dead:

Cmon man, everyone in here and in the show, including Cole, was shytting on Rhaenyra for crying about how hard it is to be a princess. And then this grown ass man, a knight, spends a whole episode looking like his dog died because the princess doesn't want to run away with him. It's like everyone is living in the conniving GoT universe while this guy is living in a Disney movie.

And then after starting the brawl, killing future King's lover, punching the future king, pushing Rheanyra aside, fukking up the whole party, he gets to stroll outside and onto a set of Ghost of Tsushima game :gucci:

I know Viserys is a weak king, he doesn't want confrontation but Corlys is not just gonna let Cole skate like that. Neither would Laenor, he may be :wrist:but he definitely didn't look like a bytch during that one scene they gave us on the Crabfeeder's war.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Even if it was more than once/a couple weeks he's still taking the L. He thought this was love when she was just scratching an itch. White cloaks are supposed to be honorable, celibate etc and he threw that all away for her. He's basically a fraud. It stings more of him because you can tell he been wanting her going back years, they been close forever, he cares for her. Imagine you pining for your crush for years, you finally bag but you squarely in side nikka position only you're the only one really risking anything (reputation, career, life).

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Corlys' bedwenching daughter. Call her what she is.

Make it Lady Laena Velaryon the Bedwench. Whatever else she is, the woman's still a noblewoman.

I ain't forget about you, Stannis.