Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
Overall the guy's from the trenches and cracked under pressure from the least-pressuring member of the main cast. He's out here by himself playing human tool in all ways. Breh just wants a level of respect and dignity...he hears that everyone knows about his misdeeds and he didn't...on an island. Lonely and isolated and shyt, reacted the way he's been bred to.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Not really since he’s Kingsguard. I never seen bouncers jump another bouncer. And of course Viserys was either too shook or too worried about his daughter to say something about grabbing him.

I thought about it again and I think Vicerys is still all about keeping the kings peace. If he had reacted, then there would have really been chaos then. I do think if he was in better health, he probably would have reacted stronger than he did. As it stands, he had his hand send somebody down there to retrieve his daughter and then canceled the wedding (at least the big party that was supposed to happen).

And like somebody else said, nobody really knows the truth of what happened but Cole. The queen and her boys could easily say that Joffrey had a knife so Cole was protecting the princess.

Where did Daemon disappear to in all the confusion? :dahell:

Mans saw stuff popping off and dipped like Wong :dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's HBO, there are no "Hollywood execs." They made the Velaryons black to add diversity to the show and to open the door for a Corlys Velaryon spin off show with a black lead actor. The Sea Snake is a legendary character and HBO clearly thinks making him black will generate more interest in a spin off than a white actor would. It's currently in development, too early to say if it'll be picked up or not.

Having read the books I knew the Coli would explode over this lmao, so I've been waiting for this reveal. There is no agenda here, it's simply a byproduct of the decision on Corlys.

Facts. I knew people were going to be upset the moment I saw they were black because of Laenor being gay. But look at it this way, yea the son is gay but Corlys is almost like the “Tywin” of this show. He’s the richest man in Westeros at this point in time.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Facts. I knew people were going to be upset the moment I saw they were black because of Laenor being gay. But look at it this way, yea the son is gay but Corlys is almost like the “Tywin” of this show. He’s the richest man in Westeros at this point in time.
HBO is going all in with the ASOIAF universe. This is good news, fukk D&D

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
idk how this mfer GRRM does it.
Im just gonna go and buy the book... im not gonna wait season after season to see how this shyt pans out...
Did he finish this one at least?
Nope. The material for this show is complete, but Fire & Blood is a 2 part book. He said he won’t write part 2 until he finishes Winds of Winter and we‘ve been waiting on that for like 11 years now I think.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Without catching up to the thread….

The first scenes…I KNOW the coli is in shambles :mjgrin:

Then, Daemon is the one cousin in the family the you love and hate.

I would’ve never expected that dude was going to turn out the way he did …who he thought he was dealing with :gucci:

I must say, the whole situation for me was slightly anticlimactic b/c they alluded to it in the previews but I’m still shocked. :picard:

Back to Daemon :pacspit: