Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Lmao bruh nobody woulda even known cole was in love with and smashed the princess besides the queen if it wasn’t for him being a moody lil bytch at the party :russ: y’all going super hard for him when all that coulda been avoided if he kept it proffessional and not been over there mopin looking sad and shyt

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
People simping for Supa Simp and making up lies to defend him? Not in my night chambers...

He wanted to marry her because of his honour? It doesn't work like that brehs. Y'all just mesmerized by his hair or shiny armour but if he really wanted to restore his honour there's only one way....a one way ticket to the Wall.

He says all that good sheet but in reality he is c*ntstruck and him turning to the Queen and all, proves that his motivation, deep down, is because he is a scorned beech. Both him and Tha Queen are 2 scorned beeches because they fcuk who they CAN whilst the real OGs fcuk whoever they like.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Fc_RMy5XoAIpW-E

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you miss how her brother who was names Viserys would fondle her breast as she Daenerys bathed?

He would often flirt and borderline molest her...I think he fingered her in the OG show while she bathed
Nope didn’t catch that I gotta go rewatch GOT for 3rd time now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People simping for Supa Simp and making up lies to defend him? Not in my night chambers...

He wanted to marry her because of his honour? It doesn't work like that brehs. Y'all just mesmerized by his hair or shiny armour but if he really wanted to restore his honour there's only one way....a one way ticket to the Wall.

He says all that good sheet but in reality he is c*ntstruck and him turning to the Queen and all, proves that his motivation, deep down, is because he is a scorned beech. Both him and Tha Queen are 2 scorned beeches because they fcuk who they CAN whilst the real OGs fcuk whoever they like.
if he's ready to die - and he was - then the simp move would be to kill someone else on some "if i can't have her, no one will" shyt lol...

yal make it sound like he was shooting his shot every episode prior. dude was happily enjoying his you-play-too-much life until she put the gun to his head

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So these nikkas gon break the kings peace in his presence:gucci:
Shows how little people respect him.
Good time to bring my post last week about Viserys back :sas1:
I didn’t proclaim them making the same statement from the same position. We agree

Like I mentioned, Viserys has stepped his game up,
He’s just not perceived as flawless and powerful as it came across.

Otto, his right hand man felt COMFORTABLE enough to send his daughter for his own benefit
and was successful gettin his daughter to birth the Kings child.

Otto felt COMFORTABLE being political tryna sell Raenerys them bum ass nikkas to be Viserys’ Kingsguard, instead of being loyal and choosing the BATTLE EXPERIENCED Kingsguard to fit the job of protecting the King’s life.
Raenerys peeped the bullshyt immediately, subtly called them out on it and chose Ser Criston Cole accordingly.

Corlys felt COMFORTABLE making a scene at the round table

Daemon felt COMFORTABLE throwing dirt on Raenerys name and telling Viserys he wanted to have her for himself.

Hell, Crab Feeder felt COMFORTABLE wreaking havoc in his land and Corlys had to tell him he was bein too SAWFT as the King to let that happen

So my point is, people are TOO COMFORTABLE playin with Viserys despite him being King.

Again, to Viserys credit, he stepped his game up.
He sent his army to Daemon.
Got rid of Otto (because of Raenerys, but still.)
I believe he’s a way more stable King than Daemon could ever be.

Overall Viserys is a stable good-hearted King, but to a fault.
His decision to marry Alicent, because he allowed himself to get played when his heart was vulnerable, is what caused the rift with his daughter, his HEIR to an extend.

I think the realm will see how good they had it with him if something were to happen.
I told y’all those in power ain’t respect Vyseris by their actions lol :sas2:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

WE KNOW SHES A WENCH GOOFY

SHE WAS GONNA MARRY A WHITE MAN
AT 10 YRS OLD.

THATS NOT THE QUESTION
THAT WAS ASKED & ANSWERED.

:devil:
:evil:

nikka I'm talking about at the celebration she was all up in his face goofy your dumbass just didn't catch it
Based on your logic…Corlys is a“Bed-buck”

Im i doing it right? :unimpressed:
Dumb fukk I said it's just jokes right after :camby:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros

THE KING IS REALLY
THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS
SHOW ANYONE CAN ROOT FOR
AND WE KNOW HES ON BORROWED TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

Nah can't root for the king. He made the wrong decision every damn time he had a choice.

-Handle the crab feeders or let them thrive
-Save the Wife or save the baby
-Marry Alicent or marry the sea snakes daughter
-Off Daemon or banish Daemon
-Make Rhae heir or make Aegon heir

He made the mid-curve IQ choice each time.

I'm sure I missed more..

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
I wish I hadn't watched the preview for next week. All of that would have been a nice surprise.

Ser Criston is about to be at the mercy of Alicent. The minute he doesn't do what she says, he's dead.

I sat with my mouth agape for the last 15 minutes of the episode.

Why did Daemon hate his wife so much?

Lady Laena is beautiful! I'm glad she did't have to marry Viserys, The King of Gangrene.

Can't wait to see the kiddos next week. How did King Viserys and Alicent have blonde haired babies even though Alicent is brunette, but Rhaenyra and her side piece only had dark haired babies?

After all of that fanfare, they had to have a basic ass wedding with no guests. How tragic.

Daemon is psychotic.

Last edited: