Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he tried to start some mutually assured destruction bullshyt with cole

Nah, I think it was a classic case of someone who lives a charmed and sheltered life thinking everyone is on the same level.

As it came off to me, he was assuming that since he had no choice but to accept being Laenor's sidebussy, that Cole had already understood and accepted a role as royal emergency dikk in a field plate. He honestly could've entirely pulled that off if he'd just waited until later. Homie was still steaming off of learning that the absolute ceiling for his relationship was continually risking his life and reputation by being Rhaenyra's emergent dikk in a field plate. Probably has JUST kicked over a bushel of oranges on the way there. And then medieval Ezra Miller pulls up trying to blackmail him into not only accepting that ol' girl is for the realm, but PROTECTING her? That was a head cave-in that was easy to see from a mile away.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know about that. It's a description of something the show makes pretty clear in the episode itself.

If you're up in the thread on a Monday and haven't watched yet, that's on you if you get spoiled.

LAST NIGHTS EPISODE DID NOT
MAKE IT PRETTY CLEAR WHERE
DAEMON DISAPPEARED TO
DURING THE SCUFFLE
WHICH IS WHY @Neo The Resurrected ONE ASKED....

FOR A BOOK READER TO RESPOND
WITH THAT IS DEFINITELY A SPOILER.

:devil:
:evil:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Rhaenyra’s kids are looking pretty white, and brunette in that preview. Looks like Cole been dropping swimmers for years.

Corlys gotta be pissed holding his grandson looking at his dl son, then his daughter-in-law, then the Cole, then the baby, then his wife, then going...
"Aw shyt"

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was like….I’m I the only noticing this shyt?:ohhh:

I turned to my lady and said "Aye........are those people in that wall art fukking? :ohhh: "

Nice touch, considering what the conversation was about.

DAEMON DISAPPEARED TO
DURING THE SCUFFLE

Nah, Daemon slid over to her like a shark in the water, she was giving him all types of play, and they both promptly disappear when the shyt goes down. I don't even think she was there for the family only wedding.

What's crazy is I don't think anyone would even have considered it a spoiler until you declared it was one.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

DAEMON DISAPPEARED TO
DURING THE SCUFFLE

bytch looking at Daemon all night, it's obvious he's about to fukk with her. :skip: