Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He's a simp because he fell in love after hitting it ONCE and got on some let's runaway and be happy and free shyt

Did you even watch the episode properly? :mjtf:

He wanted to marry her to atone for him breaking his oath and to restore his chastity.

They literally had the character even say this :mindblown:

"I took an oath. As a knight of your kingsguard. An oath of Chastity. I've broken it. I've soiled my white cloak and it's the only thing I have to my name. I thought if we were married I might be able to restore it"

That's why later in the episode he says THIS to the queen:

"I have broken my oath. I have dishonored myself. I deserve no consideration"

His actions are in relation to restoring his honor NOT to get the girl.

Then they show you at the end the character trying to commit Seppuku. Do you know why warriors committed Seppuku?

To regain their lost honor by accepting death in the most painful way for committing a dishonorable crime or doing something shameful :snoop:

How is that Simping?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Did you even watch the episode properly? :mjtf:

He wanted to marry her to atone for him breaking his oath and to restore his chastity.

They literally had the character even say this :mindblown:

"I took an oath. As a knight of your kingsguard. An oath of Chastity. I've broken it. I've soiled my white cloak and it's the only thing I have to my name. I thought if we were married I might be able to restore it"

That's why later in the episode he says THIS to the queen:

"I have broken my oath. I have dishonored myself. I deserve no consideration"

His actions are in relation to restoring his honor NOT to get the girl.

Then they show you at the end the character trying to commit Seppuku. Do you know why warriors committed Seppuku?

To regain their lost honor by accepting death in the most painful way for committing a dishonorable crime or doing something shameful :snoop:

How is that Simping?
Kinda crazy how people keep giving it a modern context, like I have seen people talking about how dude acted like an incel, blamed the woman etc, like...they fukking explained in the episode what happens to the White Cloaks if they fukk someone, they get their cocks cut off, get tortured and then either killed or sent to the wall to live a dikkless, frozen rest of their life.

I think he earn his right to panicking and doing what he can not to be fukking gelded.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Corlys is my dawg but how's your son gay n daughter a wench :mjlol: it's just jokes y'all. The nikkas acting like Laena being a wench is a spoiler we're paying too much attention to the gay shyt :dame:

WE KNOW SHES A WENCH GOOFY

SHE WAS GONNA MARRY A WHITE MAN
AT 10 YRS OLD.

THATS NOT THE QUESTION
THAT WAS ASKED & ANSWERED.

:devil:
:evil:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Corlys is my dawg but how's your son gay n daughter a wench :mjlol: it's just jokes y'all. The nikkas acting like Laena being a wench is a spoiler we're paying too much attention to the gay shyt :dame:
Based on your logic…Corlys is a“Bed-buck”

Im i doing it right? :unimpressed:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Ok so people are talking about how Cole is not a Simp now. I don’t think he is JUST a simp. Don’t mean that. But was in that episode. I was a Marine. I def don’t mean that in no bragging way. fukk the Marines. But I can atleast relate to the line of duty shyt as former infantry and personally guarding the general on our base. Also I know first hand about people taking they title and all that way too seriously. I didn’t give a shyt so I did 4 and got out.. But he was being a simp and being completely unrealistic by expecting her (a Princess and future queen) to run away with him and marry him and all that. You are a man . Your honor is your honor. Your decision is your own. Pressured or not. You can’t have unrealistic expectations of someone else , especially a woman who is not a Knight who has a higher rank because you are subservient to her. Know your role and stay in your place. He wants to tell the queen the truth because Of his honor, but won’t keep his emotions in check when he is in the presence of the King which is his greatest duty. At that point fukk that bytch and whatever this peon talking about. Sorry but that simping and bytch ass shyt. That ain’t gangsta. Lol. Your highest oath was not to the Princess.. or the queen. It’s to the KING. He is completely lost and his actions were guided by emotions whether pride, honor or whatever that came as a result that were influenced by p*ssy which equals simping. Plus a real nikka woulda been more than good getting permanent acess to that royal p*ssy from a chick who brought you from the streets to the palace.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't give a fukk about him getting banned. I'm just saying that this a really dumb hill to set up shop on when it comes to spoilers.

The post in question is probably the same shyt that someone would read in a recap of the episode.

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE...

IF YOUVE READ THE BOOKS
DONT COMMENT ON ANYTHING
THAT WASNT SHOWN ON SCREEN
AND THERE WONT BE ANY PROBLEMS.

THIS DUDE HAS BEEN A HABITUAL LINE STEPPER
AND WAS ON HIS LAST WARNING.

:devil:
:evil:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol: Be a bedwench when the only black men are literally your relatives.
What Black men is she going to marry in the setting?
Sea lord of bravos or Daemon
Those are her choices in life unless you think the black family is down with the incest too cause they are not

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Black men is she going to marry in the setting?
Sea lord of bravos or Daemon
Those are her choices in life unless you think the black family is down with the incest too cause they are not

that’s his point. :childplease:

I put quotations around it as a joke when I referred to her as “wench” but it’s starting to seem like some folks really consider her a wench

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kinda crazy how people keep giving it a modern context, like I have seen people talking about how dude acted like an incel, blamed the woman etc, like...they fukking explained in the episode what happens to the White Cloaks if they fukk someone, they get their cocks cut off, get tortured and then either killed or sent to the wall to live a dikkless, frozen rest of their life.

I think he earn his right to panicking and doing what he can not to be fukking gelded.

Exactly the show isn't even trying to be subtle and nuanced (if it was I could at least understand)

Instead it's the opposite. They had Cole explain his motivation word for word LITERALLY for viewers not once but twice and people are still saying the character is a simp :deadrose: