Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This idiot killed his wife for nothing .... his cousin still got married
what now is he gonna kill
leon-and-stansfield-everyone.gif

He looking at his other cousin with them intentions :shaq:

Daemon and Laena linking up would be a problem politically, Im pretty sure Corlys aint having it but Daem gon Daem. I feel like the Targ civil war is actually gonna be 3 sided or more than just 2. Alicent and her son Aegon vs Rhaenyra and Laenor vs Daemon and whoever he marries

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Christian J Cole would have went out sad if it wasn't for him confessing his exploits with Rhaenyra to Alicent. He was ready to commit that seppuku :whoo:

You would that thought someone had stepped on his Air Force Sabatons the way he went to beating his face in :hhh: Face looked like potted meat.

Damn that was fukked up the way Daemon's betrothed fell off the horse like that. He got tired of being banished to the Shadow Realm every time he fukked up.

This preview has me trippin, but I'm loving it. Feels like a manga timeskip.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
he tried to start some mutually assured destruction bullshyt with cole

That's how I read it too, head fukked up thinking about his honor and feeling like a chump over Rhaenyra's rejection then this dude Joffrey comes around on some :umad: blackmailing him. Cole probably felt the ether was too much as the ceremony went on so he blew up and made corned beef hash out of dude's head.