Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey: :mjpls: I know you smashed...

Sir Cole:
bryan-fury-bryan.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why gay Dudes in these shows always gotta be conniving know it all who know everyone secret..

That dude overplayed his hand big time. Dude thought he could troll Cole and get away with it. That seemed odd to me...that he would knowingly jeopardize the marriage and his own life like that by exposing that he knew his secret.

THATS HOW FEMININE GAY DUDES
INTENTIONALLY ACT IN REAL LIFE....
LIKE GOSSIPY WOMEN.

:devil:
:evil:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the simping is part of it

but yeah i've never been fully onboard the cole is simply c*ntstruck movement. he didn't have a choice BUT to fukk the heir - so what are his ways out? he's gotta keep her happy at all times too or he's cooked as well.

dude got too much pride in getting his position to simply be her dikk in a box too
Yeah, it was a situation where he had no cards to play. She put him in position and if he said no he'd have nothing again, probably die after she became ruler. He was thinking if she had any real love for him she'd go with him and all would work out.

He handled the feast/wedding poorly but he's a knight, not a politician. He ain't got time for nikkas sneak dissin and plottin on him :yeshrug:

Didn't read the books so it's really unclear to me how he fits into this puzzle piece, I know alicent and her dad may try to use him as a chip but I can't see yet how he would help them

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Yo the Brehlaryons walked in like they the ones holding the Iron Throne. That was a beast ass entrance
No house can front on that entrance breh :whew: The room too small or they would've brought their dragons too.
Compare their entrance with Daemons one :russ: Man wasn't even sure they would let them in without a invitation.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the simping is part of it

but yeah i've never been fully onboard the cole is simply c*ntstruck movement. he didn't have a choice BUT to fukk the heir - so what are his ways out? he's gotta keep her happy at all times too or he's cooked as well.

dude got too much pride in getting his position to simply be her dikk in a box too

Exactly and to be honest I don't even see what simping he's even done.

The princess propositioned him for sex. Due to her rank he cannot really say no, so agrees.

But of course this action is him breaking his oath. So he tries to formulate a plan so he and the princess can be legitimate to restore his chastity.

The princess say no and that it will never happen but you can be my gigolo.

The queen then calls him, he confesses but NOT out of spite or revenge like how a simp would do but to atone for his lost honor which is why he accepts possible death.

Then a slimy fakkit pulls up on him and tries to gloat about the situation.

He's not this crazed obsessed jealous man people are trying to make out.

And The REAL SIMP of the show so far is Daemon. Who killed his wife hoping to get a marriage proposal from someone who barely acknowledges him.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That dinner is definitely one of the best scenes of the 2 series. The way the Sea Snake, came in, the queen’s entrance, Sir Lucious Leftfoot saying green is a signal for war in Oldtown referring to the queen’s dress, Alicent shooting daggers at Rhaenarys, Daemon showing up, and pretty much everything else was all so dope.:whew:

People were saying they miss the plotting and schemes from the OG series, damn near everybody in this scene was plotting one way or another. This shyt was great:banderas: