Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Y’all broke it down in here cause I never read the books. That’s why Daenerys was cool with sleeping with Jon snow after she found out they were related. It’s in their blood to fukk around with each other. :ohhh:
Still :scust:
Did you miss how her brother who was names Viserys would fondle her breast as she Daenerys bathed?

He would often flirt and borderline molest her...I think he fingered her in the OG show while she bathed

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Gotta defend Cole some here.. yeah he a dumb simp but he was probably gonna off himself to avoid being tortured and beheaded. He thought he was DONE. Queen Alicient threw dude a life line.

Cole is NOT a simp.

He did what he did to restore his honor and atone NOT to get the girl.

They had the character even say this MULTIPLE TIMES and that's why he told the queen the truth and was prepared for the consequences yet people are still calling the character a "simp" :dahell:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Y’all broke it down in here cause I never read the books. That’s why Daenerys was cool with sleeping with Jon snow after she found out they were related. It’s in their blood to fukk around with each other. :ohhh:
Still :scust:
Cersei bright up targs multiple times when mentioning her relationship with Jamie.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Did you miss how her brother who was names Viserys would fondle her breast as she Daenerys bathed?

He would often flirt and borderline molest her...I think he fingered her in the OG show while she bathed
In ADWD, it was said Viserys tried to fukk her the night before Danerys wedding too Khal Drogo

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
1bxsheigtso91.jpg

Have my money ready by monday beech :ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cole is NOT a simp.

He did what he did to restore his honor and atone NOT to get the girl.

They had the character even say this MULTIPLE TIMES and that's why he told the queen the truth and was prepared for the consequences yet people are still calling the character a "simp" :dahell:
the simping is part of it

but yeah i've never been fully onboard the cole is simply c*ntstruck movement. he didn't have a choice BUT to fukk the heir - so what are his ways out? he's gotta keep her happy at all times too or he's cooked as well.

dude got too much pride in getting his position to simply be her dikk in a box too