Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m glad he is…dude was looking like he was done…OT but I kind of get it tho why dudes don’t like the previews…I wouldn’t have expected him to survive past this ep…it would’ve been a cool surprise to still see him around next week
Yea, I didn’t watch the preview but everyone in here acts like we all do and ruined it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
s0s3nlxveso91.jpg

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all broke it down in here cause I never read the books. That’s why Daenerys was cool with sleeping with Jon snow after she found out they were related. It’s in their blood to fukk around with each other. :ohhh:
Still :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The two biggest repercussions of the velaryons being black was the DL black man subplot and the laena/daemon wenchery and they put em both in the same episode :mjlol:

I was expecting this site to implode
I busted out laughing at that scene because I knew the Coli was about to be on one :russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why gay Dudes in these shows always gotta be conniving know it all who know everyone secret..

That dude overplayed his hand big time. Dude thought he could troll Cole and get away with it. That seemed odd to me...that he would knowingly jeopardize the marriage and his own life like that by exposing that he knew his secret.