Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NO...nikkaS LIKE YOU
JUST FALL FOR THIS LAZY CHECK BOX ANGLE.

THESE SHOWS BE FULL OF CACS
SO THEY CAN SIMPLY MAKE ONE
OF THE MANY CACS ON THE SHOW
GAY TO CHECK THE DIVERSITY CHECK BOX WHILE KEEPING THE BLACK
PERSON STRAIGHT.

THESE nikkaS ARE BEING
MADE GAY FOR A REASON
AND ITS NOT BECAUSE THEY
WANNA CHECK "MULTIPLE BOXES"

maybe…maybe not but you still gonna watch the show. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

NO...nikkaS LIKE YOU
JUST FALL FOR THIS LAZY CHECK BOX ANGLE.

THESE SHOWS BE FULL OF CACS
SO THEY CAN SIMPLY MAKE ONE
OF THE MANY CACS ON THE SHOW
GAY TO CHECK THE DIVERSITY CHECK BOX

i hear that on some other shows but on Thrones there's gays all over the place. Cole just murdered one.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Lol yea but he acting like a little bytch because he knew upon meeting her that one day she would be wed to someone else whom was noble as it always is for a kings daughter. She was a virgin too. Regardless how good the p*ssy was. This is not her choice to get married. Running away from her family is not a realistic choice. They would try to come find her anyway. She can smile or be upset. It’s the kings decision. She didn’t threaten him and say I will behead you if you don’t fukk me. Dude made a grown decision. Then turn around and telling to the queen. “I was a bad boy” :damn:Not willing to fukk the princess of they can’t pick oranges and run off. Very unmanly like lol
I'm saying the reason he did all that simp shyt and tried to sell her the dream of running off is precisely because Rhae turned into Abella Anderson and blew his mind. Ironically she emasculated dude by giving him some fire p*ssy. Dudes back then and today simp because they have no other options.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying the reason he did all that simp shyt and tried to sell her the dream of running off is precisely because Rhae turned into Abella Anderson and blew his mind. Ironically she emasculated dude by giving him some fire p*ssy. Dudes back then and today simp because they have no other options.
:heh:
He was wyldin bro. But I never said it wasn’t realistic and didn’t or doesn’t happen because of p*ssy lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WHAT WAS THE POINT
OF THIS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE POST?

nothing “aggressive” strictly “passive”…I have no interest in continuing the discussion…I understand your point and am not so naive as to believe there’s absolutely no agenda…I also shared my point as well which hopefully you understood even if you don’t agree with it…at that point there’s nothing more to discuss especially if we’re both gonna watch the show…case in point I watched the first ep of P-valley and felt strongly enough about the gay content that I decided to stop watching it instead of wasting time complaining about it in the thread